Thread: Holy heat power robbing...

Holy heat power robbing...

Well it's been 95 the last two days, beast does not like it. Been driving pretty easy since the engine bay gets scorching. Don't know how you in hot climates deal with this, I swear I'm -30 hp at least. Bring back 75 degrees please!

And the car is just insane when it's 40-50 degrees out.

ben916, you should add to your mod list, moved to Seattle.

Got a dyno day next weekend, going to be 85, planning on bringing water spray and maybe an extra fan, I know my numbers will be down. It's a Cobb tuning shop so they should have decent cooling.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

thats what ive been saying for ages! I ran a 13.33 when it was 105 out, should at least be in the 12s! and thats with my 45 mintues drive to the strip! I cant wait to expierence the beast now that shes tuned when it gets in the 60s and 50s!

i can deff feel a difference in the cool morning (high 60s) compared to on the way home from work in the high 90s
    2003 RS6//Fully Adjustable Suspension//VIPER ECU&TCU//Daytona Gray-Black
    Fully straight piped from the turbos to tips!
    Apikol Intake and D.O. Dual Nozzle Stage 2 Meth Kit

I've only ever driven her in +85....I can't wait till the fall comes in november so I can have some 70's!
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

it definitely runs better when cooler, now with the summer we have here constantly 113 during the day and above and in the evening it gets to 96/97, i can feel the difference when the temperature drops down to 96 , when driving at 85mph it's no difference but when you try to push it harder that's when you observe that she is in pain 'cause of the heat
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

i definitely noticed the difference when I drove up to Montana last month. It was a BEAST in the cool morning air, even at 7000 feet.