Yeah. I've been referring back to that when I was considering running a relay. It's weird (and not that it matters since I going to run the pumps off the controller) but I never did figure out where the controller is actually located. I have a second rs in the garage with no interior and I pulled back the carpet. I don't see it anywhere in those areas. I'm wondering if it's not under the steering wheel with all the connectors and relays.

Ultimately, the logs will tell the story. If I've got enough fuel, great; it's what I need. If not, gotta figure something else out. From what I can tell, this is kinda new territory. I've searched for days and was always led back here to the same few threads. I've got damn near up to 30 psi available and no way to utilize it right now. These turbos are insane. I can't wait to have fueling and boost finally shake hands. It should be a new level of surprising; Like the first time I drove the car with the manual. I had a perma smile. I hope this will be the same. I can drop the clutch now in second and spin the tires at 40-50 mph(dry roads in a straight line). I hope I'll be able to do that after getting fuel to match boost just stepping on it with no clutch. Wet roads will be down right scary for the passengers.