Thread: TID V2 High Performance Aluminium Paddle Shifter for AUDI DSG

Cool TID V2 High Performance Aluminium Paddle Shifter for AUDI DSG

Does anyone here have this?
    http://www.parts4euro.com/DCShop/pro...oducts_id=1457

How is the fitment and feel when shifting?

I can't tell for sure, but it looks like from the pictures these screw into the original ones? they look kinda nice, and may be a back up option if the group buy doesn't happen in the next couple months on the other ones...
    C5 RS6 - Daytona Grey/Silver, Carbon Fiber, RNS-E, O.CT ECU/TCU--sold :(
    DD: 02 G500 - 35" Nitto Trail Graplers, baja roof rack, 52" LED light bar
    Business Car: Gulf liveried 01 996TT w/ Tial Alpha A28 turbos + supporting mods - 700hp

Quote Originally Posted by bmwade View Post
    I can't tell for sure, but it looks like from the pictures these screw into the original ones? they look kinda nice, and may be a back up option if the group buy doesn't happen in the next couple months on the other ones...
    If that is true, the tolerances for the backing screws would be in question AND the weight against the existing screws.
    If you look at how the OEM ones are attached, you will see...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I didn't see any screw holes... two sided tape?

100% Fitments guaranteed & Easy to Install, also comes with instructions & 3M tape included
    -Greg
    2003 RS6

They stick on with two sided tape...we are still checking with the manufacturer on a much lower quantity for the group buy. We should know something this next week... stay tuned.

Stephen

you don't want some crappy stick on paddle extension. wait for the real thing. Trust me...they are awesome.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    you don't want some crappy stick on paddle extension. wait for the real thing. Trust me...they are awesome.
    How long of a wait? And any idea on cost? The only reason I didn't jump on those cnc'd aluminum ones, was they are too damn expensive.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Stephen is heading that up. They should be around 200. They are worth it.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

I might be in, different design than the last custom batch by chance? I thought the previous ones were a bit big, and needed grooves or something on the back.

I do like the current low-profile paddles, but driving an M5 with a bit more paddle does feel good. I would really like to improve the paddle action/click, i bet that could be done somehow...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

I have a set of the original 4:
    At first I thought they were almost too big and that they needed the grooves and the ± needed to RED/BLACK.

Now, it is almost second nature and instinct that they are that big (if that is really the right word to use)
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared