Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: C6 RS6 wheels?

Thank you I'm in love!
    2003 RS6 - Red/CF/SE Apikol Intercoolers, Conti ECDWS, Coming soon: Eurocharge tune and MTM TCU.

Not sure why, but the car feels so much more stable on this wheel/tire size.

I love it. I may spacer it out a bit more to bring them flush with the wheel wells, but that will be in concert with a coilover setup and sway bars, down the road.

Thanks again, all!
    2003 RS6 - Red/CF/SE Apikol Intercoolers, Conti ECDWS, Coming soon: Eurocharge tune and MTM TCU.

Looks great - my car also handles dead nuts on 255/35-19's. The 8mm spacer/adapters worked great for me, but obviously you do not need them.

Highlight of today: rolling through an intersection slowed by a light, there was a group of people walking the opposite way on the sidewalk, with one particularly attractive brunette wearing a thigh high sundress. She stepped in front of one of her friends to watch my car roll by, stopped, and then stared at me for 4-5 seconds while I sat at the light. My kind of girl! If I was single, as many U-turns as necessary would have been made.

But she only liked the car; my windows are too dark to see the driver.

I continued on my way to an appointment with a customer, wondering if she really knew what an RS6 was......
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

I ran into a chick in a newer red S4 yesterday. We eyeballed each other for sure. She was a little chunky though.