Thread: Ferrari F12

YouTube Ferrari F12

Thank Lon @ HRE!

Holy Crap! I wish the RS6 would shift like this!

SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Thanks for the video, made my morning.

Wish I could afford...
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Astonishing...

On the looks department, why does it remind me of a Corvette that someone put a kit on?
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan

Banned

tamoxifen for sale

nolvadex for sale is a non-steroid anti-estrogen which competitively inhibits estrogen receptors in the target organs and tumors in them. Mechanism of its action is not completely investigated though it is known that a complex of Nolvadex with the receptor and cofactor appears and than it is transferred to the cell nucleus preventing hypertrophy of the cells which depend on regulation by estrogen. The effect of the medication can last several weeks after a single dose. Nolvadex is able to cause ovulation in women, stimulation production of gonadotropic hormones of hypophysis. In men with oligospermia it increases concentration of luteinizing hormone and follicle-stimulating hormone, testosterone and estrogen in the blood serum. cheap nolvadex no prescription is used to treat breast cancer in women and in men (especially after castration) and also when it has spread to other parts of the body, kidney cancer, melanomas and sarcomas of the soft tissues with estrogen receptors, cancer of the ovary.