Thread: audi- where i the new S3? infact- taking your time with the A3 in general? BMW....

audi- where i the new S3? infact- taking your time with the A3 in general? BMW....

is winning. no new A3 deliveries yet and bmw is already uppoing the ante and beating you 1 year early (2 yrs if you count this as an S3 sedan fighter).

http://www.leftlanenews.com/u-s-to-g...35i-sedan.html
    Past- A4, TT, S4

Present- R8 V10

At this point the second generation 1 series is just as nonexistant in the US as the next A3. Neither one is even at the starting line. Supposedly the A3 sedan will be built at Audi's Hungarian plant next year.

Patience will be rewarded. The new S3 will be an amazing car. I am particularly looking forward to seeing the next A3 Sportback. I think Audi may have a trick up its sleeve. I am hoping that we will see not only a hatch and saloon version of the new A3 chassis, but also an Avant. I may be wrong, though.

What I'm not wrong is about the next RS3. I think something along the lines of the current Sportback model but with 400 bhp would be almost irresistible.

Quote Originally Posted by tailpipe View Post
    Patience will be rewarded. The new S3 will be an amazing car. I am particularly looking forward to seeing the next A3 Sportback. I think Audi may have a trick up its sleeve. I am hoping that we will see not only a hatch and saloon version of the new A3 chassis, but also an Avant. I may be wrong, though.

What I'm not wrong is about the next RS3. I think something along the lines of the current Sportback model but with 400 bhp would be almost irresistible.
    for sure,it sounds it will improve overall handling with engine mounts.here the news

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/23...l=1#post233681