Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Well unfortunately, I may have to sell the RS6...

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Damn man, tough for sure. PM me loan amount due, not sure i can, but never hurts.
    PM sent. $15,9 and change is what I owe. Whatever is left over (if I make a payment etc.), the Credit Union will just mail it to me.
    I won't go any lower than 15950 until next summer then I will re-evaluate.

$15,950 FIRM

Quote Originally Posted by TechGurru View Post
    Why not take it with you or have it shipped there?
    I am not sure this car is suited for 8 months of snow per year, driving through snow drifts, 30+ mph winds regulalry, regular -40 degree weather, etc. And on top of that, I doubt anyone in the area would be suited to work on it and likely 500+ miles on dirt roads to nearest person that could.

Quote Originally Posted by blinky44 View Post
    I am not sure this car is suited for 8 months of snow per year, driving through snow drifts, 30+ mph winds regulalry, regular -40 degree weather, etc. And on top of that, I doubt anyone in the area would be suited to work on it and likely 500+ miles on dirt roads to nearest person that could.
    Car was built for exactly that...
    2013 Audi S8

Payment was made, so I'm about $15,700 owing now.

$15,700 FIRM

Finally got the registration process finished... Tech, this is the Erik that contacted you and the service shop that's local to you - did you all manage to hook things up so the pre-purchase inspection gets done? I've got lines on a couple other RS6's around the country that I've got temporarily tied off waiting for a report

Thanks
    Erik

Quote Originally Posted by Other_Erik View Post
    Finally got the registration process finished... Tech, this is the Erik that contacted you and the service shop that's local to you - did you all manage to hook things up so the pre-purchase inspection gets done? I've got lines on a couple other RS6's around the country that I've got temporarily tied off waiting for a report

Thanks
    Erik
    Not yet. I had to work over the weekend.
    I don't have the resources to just drop it off at the Dealership and pick it up later at the moment.
    I am working in it though!

Not yet. I had to work over the weekend.
    I don't have the resources to just drop it off at the Dealership and pick it up later at the moment.
    I am working in it though!
    No worries, the longer the money sits in my account the more interest the bank is paying me (for once).

If it's no big thing to you, I'm going to continue pursuing some other leads to give you time to work out an appointment. I totally understand not being able to sacrifice the vehicle for a day, I'm carpooling with my girlfriend in our only car, and it's made for some interesting predicaments when work needed to get done on it... keep me posted, and I'll do the same

Erik
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

No worries, the longer the money sits in my account the more interest the bank is paying me (for once).

If it's no big thing to you, I'm going to continue pursuing some other leads to give you time to work out an appointment. I totally understand not being able to sacrifice the vehicle for a day, I'm carpooling with my girlfriend in our only car, and it's made for some interesting predicaments when work needed to get done on it... keep me posted, and I'll do the same

Erik
    Its not that I can't be without the car for a day--shoot, its just sitting there in my garage. The reason I am selling is just that--no time to enjoy it.
    The problem is that I work 60-70 hours per week. I don't really get any breaks during the day. I have 2 small children, one of which is in pre-school.
    It's nearly impossible to get the car to the dealer for an inspection during their work hours because my hands are full.
    I'm not trying to make excuses either because I really do need to get this car gone/sold.
    I will have it dropped off at the dealer tomorrow before I begin work.

Its not that I can't be without the car for a day--shoot, its just sitting there in my garage. The reason I am selling is just that--no time to enjoy it.
    The problem is that I work 60-70 hours per week. I don't really get any breaks during the day. I have 2 small children, one of which is in pre-school.
    It's nearly impossible to get the car to the dealer for an inspection during their work hours because my hands are full.
    I'm not trying to make excuses either because I really do need to get this car gone/sold.
    I will have it dropped off at the dealer tomorrow before I begin work.
    Right on, sorry if I'm making you feel rushed. I thought the service manager was going to work something out with you where they would pick it up for inspection? Hope all goes well with the PPI!

And trust me, I understand 70 hour weeks, you're not making excuses. I was rocking those from November 1st until the middle of April (10-hr M-F, 8-12hr Sat-Sun) - ended up getting 6 days off (including Thanksgiving and Xmas) in that 163-day span. And to top that all off, I was running out to show the house I finally sold back at the beginning of the month.
    #905530 - Brilliant Black on Ebony. Sorted, running strong, ready for a new owner.
    No, I am not the board admin - that's Erik (from Sweden), I'm Other_Erik (from the US)

I just got off the phone with the advisor at the Audi Dealership and he said the pre-purchase inspection would get done same day/tomorrow.

I just got off the phone with the advisor at the Audi Dealership and he said the pre-purchase inspection would get done same day/tomorrow.
    Thanks, you've got my number, have him give me a call for payment on the PPI...
    Erik

Car is there. Dropped it off at 7:30 this morning. I found a ride to work, but haven't figured out a ride home or back to the Dealer yet LOL. I guess if the PPI checks out and you want it, the Dealer will probably let me leave it there for a short time while you figure out transportation? You have my number too. Text is best.

My wife is choking me now.....telling me to never ever ever get a third.......hey.....this choking thing isn't so bad...

Quote Originally Posted by 905084 View Post
    my wife is choking me now.....telling me to never ever ever get a third.......hey.....this choking thing isn't so bad...
    haha!!! Lol!

Thanks, you've got my number, have him give me a call for payment on the PPI...
    Erik
    Sale Pending to Other_Erik

Sale Pending to Other_Erik
    Pending nothing, headed to the bank first thing after work tomorrow to have the cashier's check cut. Thanks, I'll take care of the beast, hopefully makes the wife happy to know there'll be one less in the driveway :-)

Point taken.
    Re-phrase: SOLD to Other_Erik. Just waiting for check to arrive so pretty much a done deal.

I'm SOOO sorry I missed out on this!!! Congrats to you Other_Erik!! I think next summer I will begin seriously looking. My A4 can't keep up with my stepson's Mazdaspeed3 or the wife's 2014 Mustang... but neither one can compare to the fit/finish of my Audi either. I'll give them a year to enjoy their toys, and then I shall procure and unleash one of the greatest automotive warhammers ever created!