Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Carbon Lip Spoiler Group Buy....Really!

Carbon Lip Spoiler Group Buy....Really!

Folks,

Since it seems I am just a couple days away from being back in the fold, I have dusted off my rusty Japanese (yup 6 years there), and have been speaking with the folks that make the completely boss Carbon Lip spoiler for our cars.

As Steve and other can attest to, the fit of this unit is second to none. It slips over the bottom valence portion of the front bumper, aligns with the fog light openings and uses the inner front buper liner attachement points.

It is a work of art. I also have figured out a way to make it a bit more durable in the front section, through a couple trial and error experiences.

Anyway, here is the fabulous news, I can get them shipped to your door for $1200 each. That is roughly half the cost that was quoted Ben last year.

I must have 5 prepaid orders, and lead time is about 6 weeks.

I wont cover anyone backing out, but I will cover you if the manufactuer fails to deliver.

Here are a couple photos of the spoiler, it really is something very special.

Erik, please let me know if I am out of line on this post?

warm regards, and almost back.....

Stephen
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	lip spoiler1..jpg 
Views:	456 
Size:	61.1 KB 
ID:	12574   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	myliponrs6bv9..jpg 
Views:	637 
Size:	87.5 KB 
ID:	12575  
    Last edited by Stephencl; May 2nd, 2012 at 17:13. Reason: Eriks approval

looks sweet, but with how low my car is now, I don't think I'd want to stick $1200 in harm's way
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

Is it designed to be removable?
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencl View Post
    Folks,

Since it seems I am just a couple days away from being back in the fold, I have dusted off my rusty Japanese (yup 6 years there), and have been speaking with the folks that make the completely boss Carbon Lip spoiler for our cars.

As Steve and other can attest to, the fit of this unit is second to none. It slips over the bottom valence portion of the front bumper, aligns with the fog light openings and uses the inner front buper liner attachement points.

It is a work of art. I also have figured out a way to make it a bit more durable in the front section, through a couple trial and error experiences.

Anyway, here is the fabulous news, I can get them shipped to your door for $1200 each. That is roughly half the cost that was quoted Ben last year.

I must have 5 prepaid orders, and lead time is about 6 weeks.

I wont cover anyone backing out, but I will cover you if the manufactuer fails to deliver.

Here are a couple photos of the spoiler, it really is something very special.

Erik, please let me know if I am out of line on this post?

warm regards, and almost back.....

Stephen
    had mine for years was over $2600 delivered to oz, its rad yes..i am painting most of it this week...bored thats all...if it looks bad i'm in for a new one! will let you know asap

everyone this stops your RS6 looking like a giant old audi TT !!!!!! would look insane on Black and Daytona coloured rs's!!!!!! john...ps thats a bargainClick image for larger version. 

Name:	front34_..JPG 
Views:	340 
Size:	123.9 KB 
ID:	12578
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

Quote Originally Posted by Brav View Post
    Is it designed to be removable?

so long as the clownes that put it one dont use a ton of urethayne on it yes! arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh mine did................
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

I don't use any adhesive when attaching. Put a 3m layer on yur lower bumper and it slides right on and off. Folks this is a screaming deal that may never happen again. They are doing this for me, I have already bought three of them, and they know I need another. I will likely buy two.. That means we really need 3 more folks to step up to the plate. Will be more to ship to austrailia. These will arrive fob to la, then be shipped from there to the buyers.

As gas a ride height, it lowers the front about 1.5 inches.

Stephen

Wow. My wife will kill me, but I am considering it.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Although...I could put 1200 to better use on the car....
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Although...I could put 1200 to better use on the car....
    1/2 way to Wagner IC's.

ummm, all the way? do i really need the CF shrouds? nah.

or a set of downpipes...

or a set of downpipes...

man you can always make it faster...always..but you may never have the chance to make it look good again! buy the splitter.....tell the wife something anything..........and dont bring flowers home, they always suspect something!
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

hmmmm.... how to sneak this one by....
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

ya know, if lip came in a smaller box this might be easier to slip by wife. can they ship in boxes labeled "Home Depot". ha ha.

or a set of downpipes...
    better bang for buck over wagners. obviously much harder to install.

Wow, I am shocked.....I have 2 maybes and no commit's.. This part normally costs $2400, when I sold my used one last year for $1000 it lasted 10mins... I don't know when this will be repeated, if ever.

Lets get on this folks.

Stephen

to add comment: I'm definitely considering it... just on the fence, as I have 5k in repairs coming up for my Noble and maybe my suspension/driveline in the RS.
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencl View Post
    Wow, I am shocked.....I have 2 maybes and no commit's.. This part normally costs $2400, when I sold my used one last year for $1000 it lasted 10mins... I don't know when this will be repeated, if ever.

Lets get on this folks.

Stephen
    I'm in. Oops. that wasn't enough words to submit a post. Now that should be enough. I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm in.
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"