Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Where do I buy Phaeton backing plates and ducts?

This is a great mod.. value. Increasing safety and probably longevity. The OEM rotors are flawed, if you look at them from the inside. There is a curling lip on the "hat" which prevents air from directly entering the vanes on the rings.. and this will greatly offset that!

Come on lets get 10!
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

Take that question mark off- I'm in!
    -Greg
    2003 RS6

Got it fixed Greg.

Stephencl? You in?

4.2crew? Mdgracia?

If the above confirm, that means we only need 3 more.

This kit is already modified to fit our cars. Shipped. Hardware. And their from Grizz. My sig will will say "Unit 20 brake ducts"!

Come on others. Get the deal.

It's getting pretty late in the UK so Grizz probably won't let us know how to pay til tomorrow or Monday.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

I'm IN...

Thanks, Kyle!
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l

Quote Originally Posted by 4.2Crew View Post
    I'm IN...

Thanks, Kyle!
    Great!

You going to cars and coffee tomorrow?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Great!

You going to cars and coffee tomorrow?
    You didnt ask me, but I am still in on the brake cooling ducts.... in for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencl View Post
    You didnt ask me, but I am still in on the brake cooling ducts.... in for sure.
    Veddy good. (check post 21 )

Wow ,

Right ... please keep this going unit we get ten ..

Grizz
    www.Unit 20.org
    martin@unit20.org
    Home of all things for the RS6 .....

For anyone on the fence or unsure, I have ordered from Unit 20 previously. The delivery was quick, I was kept up to date by Grizz and the item turned up exactly as and when described.
    Current: V10 RS 6 Saloon, 420mm Ceramics, MRC, Milltek, MTM bits, Audi exclusive bits - 757BHP/967NM
    Past: V8 RS 6 plus, Sprint Blue, 126 of 999

+1 what amar said. My catless Milltek downpipes and H&R Coilovers came from grizz with no issues. I would be in on the deal but I am getting the C6 BBK which comes with the duct kit. Good luck on the group buy...
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Veddy good. (check post 21 )
    I meant you didn't ask me to cars and cofee!!!!! I am still in for the cooling ducts. This is an awesome upgrade. Getting excited to have an rs6 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Stephencl View Post
    I meant you didn't ask me to cars and cofee!!!!! I am still in for the cooling ducts. This is an awesome upgrade. Getting excited to have an rs6 again.
    Oooh. Sorry. Figured it was a long drive for you. Hehe. It wasn't that great. Still lots of cars but is misted on us most the time and 50'F wasn't perfect.

Yup, count me in!
    03 RS6 Daytona Grey - EFI Express - 01e - SRM K24 - Aquamist - 495whp/580ft-lbs

Awesome guys. That makes 7 of us. Only 3 more to buy and we save another 20 bucks each!

Sure why not, I am in.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

how many hours of labor does it usually take to install these? I need to know that before committing.
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

Count me in.
    www.jsmotorcar.com

Quote Originally Posted by kismetcapitan View Post
    how many hours of labor does it usually take to install these? I need to know that before committing.
    Less than an hour labor for both sides. Grizz has these already to bolt on. The only thing you run into us if the existing bolts holding the plates are seized.

Ok people, we are at 9. One more. Kismetcaptian? Come on. Don't be a loser. (no peer pressure)