Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Where do I buy Phaeton backing plates and ducts?

Quote Originally Posted by NSU RS6 View Post
    I got the same email that he refunded - but nothing has shown up on my Paypal account either.

I have been involved in so many group buys for Audi stuff over the years.......and this is the only time I have ever been burned.

This is why Ebay now forces tracking on all auctions. Otherwise there is no accountability. "I sent it...I promise", or, "I never received it.....I promise", and the whole thing turns into a game of he said she said.

I am still out $212.

Fuh.
    Edit for being square. Thanks Martin.
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

nothing and nothing for me. no parts and no refund. who recommended this guy? whoever it was owes me a beer.
    Daily Driver = 2003 Audi RS6 - Stock
    Weekender = 1978 Porsche SC - Stock

I'm in the same boat. One of the first to send money, and I received nothing. Out the money with nothing to show for it. I was planning on buying downpipes from these guys too. What a mistake that would have been. My first group by on the site, and now likely my last one. Getting scammed sucks.

Guys , as far as I was aware every one had received there parts or been issued a refund .
    Please email me martin@unit20.org and I'll send a refund .

as I've said this has been a disaster .
    www.Unit 20.org
    martin@unit20.org
    Home of all things for the RS6 .....

I and many others have bought from Unit20 with no issues at all. As he (Martin) has said this Group buy has turned out to be a complete disaster and a learning experience, as far as Overseas Group buys are concerned. He'll probably never do it again, as I am sure he has lost money on this whole ordeal. If you have not received your Refund, then Contact him I am sure he will work it out with you. Calling him a Scammer is completely out of place and uncalled for, since most that are due refunds have already received them.
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Plus 1 to what Eleven's said....as the organizer of a very expensive carbon spoiler group buy, I can tell you it is NOT a money making proposition. I have personally dealt with Grizz on MANY topics over the last 8 years, and they have all been great. Let's not throw the baby out with the bath water here. I am sure he will make it right.

Stephen

Thanks guys ,
    the facts are , I own a small garage and well a few parts to customers all over the world .
    At present I helping a customer in Australia who's car was very badly damaged so required a full car to be stripped and shipped .

i was Totally over whelmed by the numbers in this GB .
    I tried to keep the costs down and didn't use a tracked shipping service .

I've spent years building up my company and as a enthusiast put my heart and sole into everything .
    its not about making money , it was about trying to help other enthusiasts out .

I failed , I'm genuinely gutted .

sorry .
    www.Unit 20.org
    martin@unit20.org
    Home of all things for the RS6 .....

I received a refund within an hour of asking for it.

I believe Martin is genuinely upset about this. I feel bad the group buy was a flop and equally bad for Martin.

FlyFisher, I organized this, so I will take credit for 'recommending' unit20. However you won't be getting a beer from me, so don't hold your breath. Ask for your money back. Move on.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Thanks for the replies Grizz and 4everRS. I just sent mail requesting a refund.
    Daily Driver = 2003 Audi RS6 - Stock
    Weekender = 1978 Porsche SC - Stock

This duct-work for the front brakes? Euro Phaeton goodies? Would someone enlighten me as to details of this mod? Pics perhaps from someone whose done it? Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Kgnast; December 11th, 2012 at 09:11. Reason: Failure to follow the thread deep enough, Mah bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Kgnast View Post
    This duct-work for the front brakes? Euro Phaeton goodies? Would someone enlighten me as to details of this mod? Pics perhaps from someone whose done it? Thanks in advance.
    Do it yourself -> http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/11...hlight=phaeton
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Ah, thanks for pointing me in the right direction. Much obliged Ben.