Thread: TWS- 2012 March- Session 3

TWS- 2012 March- Session 3

A HD vid of a session at TWS...

210K miles rolled

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    A HD vid of a session at TWS...

I love how on the straight aways on the large portion of the track the beast seems to make other cars looks as if they're standing still as it passes. What kind was the cars that was giving the beast trouble in the beginning that is mentioned "to have a nice rear end" and the passenger warns not to hit it?
    Current: Black Pearl Metallic Effect/Ebony, RNS-E, Euro + pedals, oCarbon, Hotchkiss Front & Rear Sway Bars, Koni Yellow's

Great vid MadMax. What was said at about 50 seconds remaining?

This makes me a little depressed I didn't get some track time this year.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Nice lines Crazy. Living vicariously through you... Still using the Pilot Sport Cups?
    What speeds are you hitting up on the oval?

^Ya betcha on the Sport Cups- I have 8 (4 from a certain Jim guy) of them at the moment that need to be released from the pen- I hope to get some track fun in soon if the stars align.;0

On the vid cw oval I'm reaching 140-145 with a clean shot out of the chute. TWS has opened up a longer oval section on a couple of occassions recently which has been rare. However; I wasn't able to make it. That would be too much fun as probably 155-160 would be in the cards with some interesting fun going into Turns 1 & 2. I hope to make it to one of those and hop a ride with some of the real talented drivers- they provide a great adreanline rush with their mad hatter driving skills.
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Great vid MadMax. What was said at about 50 seconds remaining?.
    Uhh- honestly don't remember and can't make it out. I think it had something to do with the Mazda that was on the very high line. IIRC- he pointed by at the very end of the stretch- and then dove down into Turn 1 relatively late. I think we both thought for a moment he was just going on around the oval (past Turn 1)- and and he had forgotten about the Turn 1 entrance on the course setup we were running.

Get out there and drive!
    210K miles rolled

Raise your hand if you regularly live vicariously through Randy...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

+1 on that!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

^^ +2! Strong work!
    03 RS6 Ebony Pearl Effect on Ebony / Carbon Fiber / MTM TCU / Sportec Cooling / KWV3 Coilovers / Hotchkis Sway Bars / Stern Control Arms / HRE P40SC Wheels / Hawk HPS pads / RNS-E / + pedals / Rear Window Spoiler / Cleared Corners

I am headed back to TWS this weekend. I was searching vids, and came across Crazy in a cameo appearance (starts about 12:53 mark)..

210K miles rolled

APR POWER!!!!!!

Late Apexing!

Crazy's new motto -> "To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women"
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

^LOL- You always come through the door loaded...
    210K miles rolled

Good stuff, thanks! You can see the body roll on the tight corners...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com