Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New to the forums. Here's some hello pics..............

New to the forums. Here's some hello pics..............

Not my first Audi but my all time favor. I Picked up a 2 months ago, after years of looking and wanting one. 3 months of shopping for the perfect one for me. It has 100k miles and had "every single" service job done at Audi dealership, even car washes and waxes. Crazy Clean and runs like a new car. It was bone stock. I have done Awe tune, kw3 coilovers, oem bentley wheels, new exhaust tips, euro plate, tint, tail lights, navi/dvd headunit, apr dv, k&n filters and hid fogs. Now its time to enjoy it.

the b5 s4 in this pic was my old car I sold to my friend, Full Stage 3+

Nice ride. Those wheels look pretty decent actually. Any idea how much they weigh?

Nice. One pet peeve tho - I HATE when people drive with rear fog lights on.. when its not foggy. Dont pull your switch all the way out
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

Im sorry. This is a forum, free speech, yada yada. Not a fan of the wheels, bentley logos, exhaust tips, or AWE(GIAC distributor) tune.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Hi and welcome,

Sorry ....but not at all a fan of the Bentley wheels or the logos.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Welcome aboard the..

Last edited by MaxRS6; April 17th, 2012 at 13:37.
    210K miles rolled

thanks for the comments.. good and the bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Brav View Post
    Nice. One pet peeve tho - I HATE when people drive with rear fog lights on.. when its not foggy. Dont pull your switch all the way out
    it was rainning and some fog. but I still pull it all the way out with out rain and rog. It gives it a different look to me.

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Im sorry. This is a forum, free speech, yada yada. Not a fan of the wheels, bentley logos, exhaust tips, or AWE(GIAC distributor) tune.
    Thanks. No hard feelings. There is no car on any forums that everyone can agree on the mods.

I saw the car this weeked at Show n Go, definitely looked very clean!

It's hard to believe it's got 100K on it.
    2002 Audi S6 - O1E swap, Tial 770R 2.7T swap

It looks in super condition ! Mine at 97K is not as nice as shape. I love the color/finish of yours SHIZZY46.

Enjoy it. 8-)
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

Welcome Shizzy. I like the Way you take the Criticism. We only say it because we care for each other and how we look. The car looks real good, you just have to loose the Bently Logo's (Its not a Bentley). And those Tailpipe Tips are a little miniscule, not for a big muscular V8. Other than those few minor Items the Car looks good for 100K. What size wheels are those by the Way(20,22's)?
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    The car looks real good, you just have to loose the Bently Logo's (Its not a Bentley).
    absolutely - I can see leaving the caps on the wheels (I guess) but adding the other logos; I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    Welcome Shizzy. I like the Way you take the Criticism. We only say it because we care for each other and how we look. The car looks real good, you just have to loose the Bently Logo's (Its not a Bentley). And those Tailpipe Tips are a little miniscule, not for a big muscular V8. Other than those few minor Items the Car looks good for 100K. What size wheels are those by the Way(20,22's)?
    20" x 9"
    5x112 bolt pattern
    ET. 41mm
    57.1mm hub
    2-piece FORGED

I have apr exhaust, just got to get installed. Logos will stay until I change the wheels. Which may never happend. If I wanted it to be like everyone else car I would have done some HRE or BBS wheels or just kept it stock. I need to be different with my cars.

This tread is blowing my mind. We have an RS with exterior mods I have never seen much less thought would ever happen, AND 3 new member with their first posts within 15 comments.

Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Agreed, everyone is being civil with different opinions on the internet. Plus no one has asked him to update his location. This is crazy talk and you all are freaking me out.

Either way, welcome.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Quote Originally Posted by SHIZZY46 View Post
    it was rainning and some fog. but I still pull it all the way out with out rain and rog. It gives it a different look to me.
    its not so bad on the RS6. other euro cars have one BRIGHT light on one side and many idiots in the states drive with them on unknowingly.. looks like a stuck brake light on one side.
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

Rear fogs can be really annoying to people behind you at night. During the day you'll just look like someone who doesn't know how to operate their switchgear

Those wheels definitely make a statement. I think they'd be great with Audi center caps.