Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New to the forums. Here's some hello pics..............

Thanks everyone who welcome me to the forums good and the bad. I happy start my first thread and have a few pages in less than 12 hours time.

As Max so aptly stated, "Welcome aboard the crazy train!"
    9 years old with 112k miles and still the most enjoyable car I've owned.

Keep Smiling, Jim
    Avus/Black

Those wheels definitely make a statement. I think they'd be great with Audi center caps.[/QUOTE]

The center caps is 3 piece caps and it will take some major work to customzie them the right way with audi logo. You could just put a decal over it but why spend this kind of money on wheels to hide the fact that they came of 200k Continental GT Mulliner Edition car. Thats the point of it to me.

nice example, but if you want a bentley, buy a bentley...it reminds of guys who buy NA cars with no power adders, and add air scoops, or worse adhesive stuck faux side vents.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Pics of head unit?
    -Greg
    2003 RS6

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    nice example, but if you want a bentley, buy a bentley...it reminds of guys who buy NA cars with no power adders, and add air scoops, or worse adhesive stuck faux side vents.
    I will after I put my kids thought school and payoff my house. You just compared me to a guy who puts air scoops on a car with no power. LOL thats very funny bro. Thanks anyway. By the way you have some nice toys!!

Ref the rear fogs, I tend to use them at times when d*ickheads decide they need to ride up my arse - they initially think I'm braking when I flip them on, and so they slow down - it always brings me a good chuckle. I'm with some others ref the Bentley rims & badges, but then I'm a badge-less guy - I prefer the stealth look to the attention-getting look...as the ancient Greeks would say, Mḕ moû toùs kúklous táratte. Hey - welcome, and enjoy your ride. I'm right with Amulet-S6 ... 8.5 yrs and 112k miles of pure pleasure .. well, apart from the dreaded DRC and a couple of other minor issues. Have fun.
    GBNF: Mugello, silver, carbon, RNS-E, H&R coilovers, Hotchkiss
    '14 GL550
    '79 911SC Targa

Welcome to the board! Mixed bag of comments from me...really nice clean car, great to see you taking care of it. The tailpipes should really be stock, and just seems too low, more of the cruiser style and not the performance car that it is. Please remove the stickers and find a Honda civic to put them on Nice and clean though, hope the ride treats you good! I think the wheels do work, wider rubber would look good, might rub I bet.

Now the rear fog lights, I've almost pulled an LIRS6 move and switched them on when some ass hat is on my rear to simulate braking. Trust me, if the traffic would let me go faster I would

Cheers!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by ThrillHouse View Post
    Pics of head unit?
    pioneer avic-z140bh

Nice! Bust out the popcorn, that's one serious screen...clean install.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Nice ride. I like every mod except for the flying B stickers on the fenders - the B on the wheel could be a brand of wheel as far as I am concerned. I kind of like those wheels. Certainly the quality is there. But good luck running 20's at that ride height and keeping healthy tires. Keep us posted on how that works for ya.

This car will not have a problem drawing looks. Like it, love it, or hate it.......
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

OK OK after an hour of just looking at the car. I asked the Mrs her opinion, she said she like it without the logo's so I give up. Also I didnt like the tips so I moded them too until I install apr exhaust in the next few weeks. I will not touch the wheels. They cost tooo much money..
    Here you go.

Shizzy46, seriously u scored a beautiful example! See wives always win..... I have been almost 4 weeks now w/o my beast, aside from the room(the V makes up for that) I don't miss the power, the beetle on steroids serves me well! Glad u are proud of her, I would be too.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Enjoy the ride! Love the color! Love the dubs, not a fan of the Bentlley logo, but welcome aboard the 5150!!!

Just black out the interior of the tips and it will look killer.

Quote Originally Posted by Brav View Post
    Nice. One pet peeve tho - I HATE when people drive with rear fog lights on.. when its not foggy. Dont pull your switch all the way out
    AGREED! I saw 2 Mercedes, a C5 Audi A6 & a few BMW's within the last week that had their rear fogs on in nice weather. Annoying.

Haha, i do the same thing when some jackwagon is tailing me, especially with the family in tow.
    Quote Originally Posted by LIRS6 View Post
    Ref the rear fogs, I tend to use them at times when d*ickheads decide they need to ride up my arse - they initially think I'm braking when I flip them on, and so they slow down - it always brings me a good chuckle. I'm with some others ref the Bentley rims & badges, but then I'm a badge-less guy - I prefer the stealth look to the attention-getting look...as the ancient Greeks would say, Mḕ moû toùs kúklous táratte. Hey - welcome, and enjoy your ride. I'm right with Amulet-S6 ... 8.5 yrs and 112k miles of pure pleasure .. well, apart from the dreaded DRC and a couple of other minor issues. Have fun.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by 905084 View Post
    Enjoy the ride! Love the color! Love the dubs, not a fan of the Bentlley logo, but welcome aboard the 5150!!!

Just black out the interior of the tips and it will look killer.
    Lol, he did...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

SHIZZY46: beautiful color, and the wheels and the tint suit it well. Any info on the HID fog lights? I thought this could not be done?