Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My RS5 with carbon stripes

I liked the look of your RS5. Why should your car look like everyone elses?

It's like saying General Lee can't have a south state flag on it's roof because it's not normal.
    Who the hell wanna be normal anyway? I sure as hell don't wnna be like everyone else wants me to be. If I wanna paint a huge horsepenis on my RS6, I will.

Flaming him because of some stripes on his car, seriously, how old are you people?
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Paint a huge horsepenis and get FLAMED!

On a serious note, the OP asked, "what do you think?" Did he not want an honest opinion? Thats one thing I appreciate about this forum. It has nothing to do with "age" or "maturity". Its just a bunch of opinions. Let them fly, especially when requested.
    03 RS6 Ebony Pearl Effect on Ebony / Carbon Fiber / MTM TCU / Sportec Cooling / KWV3 Coilovers / Hotchkis Sway Bars / Stern Control Arms / HRE P40SC Wheels / Hawk HPS pads / RNS-E / + pedals / Rear Window Spoiler / Cleared Corners

I partly agree with you, but if this was your wife asking if this dress makes her look fat, you'd be more diplomatic. You wouldn't say "It's not the dress that makes you look fat. It's all your FAT that makes you look fat."

So what I mean is, be nice and keep your shirts on! It's just some stripes!
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

I'm glad about everyone's opinion. Me and my friends like this stripes. And I do it for my satisfaction, not yours. . In reality, it looks much better, but everyone likes something different. I want to have some original things what do things better. I have got one more "crazy" car, but RS5 is my love

I do suggest you remove these stripes when you sell your car else it will take quite some time or a drop of price. As the vast majority will not like this mod in my view.... Hope this is stickers so you avoid repainting it all.
    Youry
    RS QUATTRO
    www.rsquattro.com

I've got translucent cover sticker on all place on car and carbon stripe stickers