Thread: Where is V8Weight???

Where is V8Weight???

Donde Esta????
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I think you're kicking a dead horse..... No one in this current incarnation of the board knows who the hell I am....
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

There have been sightings. In a secret location. Somewhere in Minnesota. He is lurking.

Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Oh god...
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Is that safe? Where is his safety harness? I'm calling Osha.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Sportin' the PUMA's!
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Obviously an engine pull is required for that...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Who is this V8weight you speak of?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

When you sell your RS6, you get intchy fingers. When you get itchy fingers, you start scratching. When you start scratching you get a rash. When you get a rash, you start applying alcohol to soothe the pain. When you apply alcohol, you take a swig to calm your nerves. When you take a swig, you go blind. Don't go blind - do not sell your RS6.
    2003 RS6 MTM, RNS-E, 2007 Q7 and 1999 A4

Nice to see your still Reading the Mail Pat. Chime in from time to time When your Expertise is needed. I think I speak for everyone in saying we do miss you.............................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Any Minneesoedan is good in my book.

I'm Norwegian for a reason.......
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Quote Originally Posted by vr430 View Post
    When you sell your RS6, you get intchy fingers. When you get itchy fingers, you start scratching. When you start scratching you get a rash. When you get a rash, you start applying alcohol to soothe the pain. When you apply alcohol, you take a swig to calm your nerves. When you take a swig, you go blind. Don't go blind - do not sell your RS6.
    Now that's funny. Good to see Pat on the board, I will have to see what Kyle's pic is since it doesn't come through here at work. Is it lil'sis in Dave's RV?
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver

Quote Originally Posted by JRS-RS6 View Post
    Now that's funny. Good to see Pat on the board, I will have to see what Kyle's pic is since it doesn't come through here at work. Is it lil'sis in Dave's RV?
    Whoa! Where have YOU been?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by JRS-RS6 View Post
    Er, well um, Dave sold the RV and now has a diesel truck with a fifth wheel and an S6 Avant... (STOP LURKING DAVE!!!!)

Back home now and I got the picture. It looks familiar. Nice to see the Puma's are still in action. I have been in NY working and working. vr430 I don't want to go blind so I will follow your advice.

2003 RS6 Avus Silver, Warm Weather Package, Carbon Interior, NAV, SE Exhaust w/o Silencers, GIAC ECU/TCU, EBC Reds, ECS SS Brake Lines, Motul RBF600 BF, Forge DVs, Wagner ICs, Venair IC Hoses with HD T-Bolt Clamps, Sportec Cooling Mod, Hotchkis ARBs, OZ Ultraleggera HLT 10x19 et32, Michelin P275/30/19 PS2s with Rad Wheel Locks, LED Tails, and Clear Corner Headlights
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver

One for DHall:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	LilsisonRv1..jpg 
Views:	131 
Size:	63.1 KB 
ID:	12504
    2003 RS6 Avus Silver

Good to see you,V8weight, now, if we could just find DHall1...

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    is that safe?
    nope!
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan