Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 2011 RNS-E PNP Setup

FS: 2011 RNS-E PNP Setup

In preparing for either doing my TC and 75K or a calling uncle, I've decided to part with my 2011 RNS-E setup.

Unit is a gem, purchased from Zawa, works beautifully in the RS. PNP harness is Bose of course, bose wire in the proper spot.

I also have 2 32gb SD cards that I would be willing to include with the package. Unit is coded for Line In.

$1400 shipped with the two 32gb cards, $1350 without. Will include radio keys, manual with code and a burned 2011 map DVD.

Also should have a working Sirius module Monday.

Wish I would have known a couple of weeks ago. I just sold my old one and ordered a new one from Zawa.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

I will take it. PM sent.

So far Ben is first in line on this... will post updates on the status here.

I will take it if Ben doesnt>>>thx

Anybody elese wants one. please let me know

Zawa, I want one. I'll check your link....

Mike

I've been to that site....

You still putting together a "group buy"

How much?

Mike

Aronis, pm sent, contact me via provided e-m-a-i-l

Anyone who buys from Zawa will be beyond thrilled with the transaction. Pains me to have to part with this luxury as it's awesome, but can certainly do without it for the time being. When it comes down to it, compared to what I could buy for the same money... can't do without the RS! So no uncle here!

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Sawyer View Post
    Anyone who buys from Zawa will be beyond thrilled with the transaction. Pains me to have to part with this luxury as it's awesome, but can certainly do without it for the time being. When it comes down to it, compared to what I could buy for the same money... can't do without the RS! So no uncle here!
    I will second this. The prompt shipping, the service, the product from zawa are just awesome. The price might be $$$ for some, but if you have ever heard "you get what you pay for" it absolutely applies here. I ordered my RNS-E with the matte black screen surround and black knobs. Looks absolutely stock, and perfectly in sync with everything else in the center panel. That was important to me. Further, the installation was relatively painless; I accidently mounted the GPS antenna upside down, and I relocated the Bose input pin as Tom Sawyer mentions above. Aside from that, my 15 year old daughter could have made the install.

Having 60+ GB of music in easy to read menus......unbelievable.

The viewing quality of the screen makes the one in my wife's Lexus look ancient.

The best surprise? The tuner section of this unit makes the Symphony II sound like old Radio Shack crap. We have a great alternative station up here that I listen to alot, and now it sounds wonderful.

This is just one of the best things I have bought in a long time.

Except for a certain RS6.......

Hang in there Tom Sawyer - the good thing is that there are ways to fix TC's and DRC's PERMANENTLY!
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Quick update: The setup is sold and on it's way. Ben, hope you enjoy! I miss it already, hopefully a TC that locks in tight will bring me a different kind of joy! ;-)

I wonder if my RS will feel faster with the TC operating properly? Because you know, I've had it 3 months now and it doesn't feel nearly as quick as when I bought it. Ok, that's not really true but still... :-)

I am gonna DEFINITELY need it in a few weeks
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Best of luck with the new TC. I just got the call an hour ago that the dealership is going to replace my TC under warranty! Feeling pretty good about that.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmister View Post
    Best of luck with the new TC. I just got the call an hour ago that the dealership is going to replace my TC under warranty! Feeling pretty good about that.
    Ah, having it taken care of under warranty is enviable!! Will they be using an Audi stock part or will you be able to have them put a beefed up ACE unit in?

I talked to them about the ACE unit. It may have been possible, but would have been difficult. The original unit lasted me 105k miles and I hear Audi beefed them up a little bit so I am not too worried.

Quote Originally Posted by mrmister View Post
    I talked to them about the ACE unit. It may have been possible, but would have been difficult. The original unit lasted me 105k miles and I hear Audi beefed them up a little bit so I am not too worried.
    I wouldn't be either, have heard the same. Plus the fact that your getting it done under warranty... it's all good. Any idea if they will drop the whole engine or just pull the trans? Curious as my local indy shop is looking at just the transmission pull for my TC replacement but I've read that can be as much or more of a pain to do that the whole engine.

Did you find more A6 face plates Adam?
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon