Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Heading out...

Heading out...

Should have Internet access while "abroad", but just in case, Randy aka. MaxRS6, has my address over there. Good luck to everyone and I'll see hopefully most of you in Kansas next summer.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Thank you my friend for the tremendous sacrifice for all of us- I look forward to hearing you are home safely, and seeing you in Kansas.
    210K miles rolled

Thanks Josh, as well as other armed service members for all you do or have done. No matter what any of us want to complain about in this country, it's still the best on earth. Largely due to the veterans.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

God speed on your return, be safe Josh and thanks for your service!
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Be Safe Josh!
    There are Veterans on this site that wish you a safe tour to 'Stan.
    Then you have a bright future lifting logs in the sand, lots of swimming for no apparent reason, but some wicked lead dispensing hardware and boat (MK5 is an awesome boat!)
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Thanks guys. Just landed in Jersey for a couple hours. Looking forward to that Ben.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Best wishes, be careful, and thank you.
    Daytona/Ebony/Carbon/SEE/RNS-E/19X9 Speedline "Peelers"

Be safe out there!
    -Greg
    2003 RS6

Be safe over there brother. I'll headed over within the next month or so as well.

Josh, I'm new to the board and we have not met, but I want to say "Thank you!" from me and my family for all you do.

I would like to echo the statements already said. Be safe and thanks for serving.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Josh, I am so grateful for what you and your colleagues do for our country and your willingness to fight on for the freedom that we all enjoy. I'll be keeping you in prayer and looking forward to more of your very helpful posts on the board.
    Psalm 141:10
    Let the wicked fall into their own nets, while I pass by in safety.
    First RS6 totaled at 142K. Now donor for S6 Avant project. Daily driver: Sepang Blue 2016 S6. Black optics, sport package. #2 Black on Black, Level 10 and Koni, Eclipse Nav + Sirius, 034 Motorsports ECU and TCU tune.

Take care Josh. Thanks for your service!!! Can't believe I have been out of the Marine Corp for 24 years!!!!! I feel OLD!!!!
    2013 Audi S8

Can't say enough. You have my Utmost respect. Have a safe Tour and come back to us. God bless...............
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Hey josh stay safe man I am leaving out here in the next week also, so maybe we will see each other again when we both get back. Well take care brother - Semper Fi

Gun Stay Hard...

Semper Fidelis

Semper Fi..
    2013 Audi S8

The most terrifying part of going in harms way, at least for me:
    taking the motor skiff out to the Minesweeper - because now it is REAL and there is no turning back...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared