Thread: Looking for a buyer for my 2003 RS6 with 52K miles

Looking for a buyer for my 2003 RS6 with 52K miles

I will be putting my RS6 up for sale in about a week. I had an RS4 for 4 years and loved it. Other than the catalytic converter going out twice, it was a great experience owning it. But when I went to replace it, the stick shift and the rise in price for the S6 that was then available, pushed me to a RS6. Wow, what a car. I have enjoyed this car more than any of my other sport cars (One Porsche Carrera, 5 BMWs, several muscle cars). The 0-60 time that I have seen for this car cannot be right since mine does it in just above 4 seconds. I have opened this RS6 to 165 and it still had a lot left.

About my RS6;
    - I am the second owner. The first owner was a member of this board and when I bought this RS6 in August of 2009, the other members raved about how he had cared for this car.
    - It has NEVER been in any kind o f accident. None. NO taps, No fender benders, no oops dropped something on it.
    - It looks amazing in and out except for the wheels which I curb rashed. After owning smaller cars with shorter wheel bases, I kept cutting turns tighter than I should have. Now that winter is almost over, I am looking for a new set of wheels and tires for it before selling it.
    - This RS6 needs nothing (except the wheels as mentioned) and is mechanically sound.
    - It has an extended warranty that is transferable and is good for another year and a half or about 48,000 more miles.
    - This RS6 has only 52,000 miles with a 70% highway / 30% city driving history.
    - Everything works.
    - It is wired for Valentine 1 and I strongly recommend your getting one. V1 works!
    - It is the gun metal gray color with black interior.
    If you are interested or know someone that might be interested, private message me and we can communicate further. I live in the Chicago area but I am moving to Northern Wisconsin by the end of March and am having second thoughts about taking the beast with me so I am considering selling it.

i sold this RS6 in less then a week. Thanks for all the feedback and great comments.

Congratulations!

You might be back with another one
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Mine has around 33,000 miles
    Basically new motor -> replaced about 7,500 miles ago
    Also has a new transmission
    Original owner
    Want it?

Quote Originally Posted by Robert Wendel View Post
    Mine has around 33,000 miles
    Basically new motor -> replaced about 7,500 miles ago
    Also has a new transmission
    Original owner
    Want it?

More info!...

Price?
    Pics?
    2003 RS6 l SE Exhaust l Koni Yellow Sports w/stock springs l Lowered 1"F 1.25"R l EPL Tuned l 19 x 9.5 VMR V713 & 265 PSS's l 50% window tint l Protective film on entire hood, bumper and front quarter panels l

Please ban this spammer. Thanks Eric!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com