Thread: Who is for sale right now?

Who is for sale right now?

I am a very interested cash buyer. I am a one car family big city dweller and the wife doesn't like driving our current car because it's a manual (RS4). So, I have given up on that battle and decided to check the RS6 off my bucket list. I have looked for a long-time, since last fall. And I had thought about one before buying the RS4, so, I think I know all there is to know without having owned one.

I see TTturbo's Mugello one out there. That one looks interesting, can you give me the broad strokes history on it?

Thanks all.

Where are you located? I have one that I may sell, just bought an M6. But there is no urgency on my part, still love the RS6 and it is so much more practical than the BMW. So for now I still have it. Only about 65000 miles with many nice upgrades too!
    Mugello Blue, RNS-E, Sirius, Euro Recaro seats

If you're in western Canada, I have one you could purchase. Pick your color - blue or grey.
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

Guys, sorry, the wife tricked me into a Cayenne this past weekend. I'll be back on these boards in 9-12 months when we become a two car family again (move).

hopefully a cayenne turbo....enjoy the car
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

I wish. We drove a 06 Turbo S (low miles) months ago and she didn't like because the interior and exterior looked like crap despite the mileage. But then this Cayenne S Titanium Edition popped up with super low miles and the inside and outside looked flawless. So, I relented. It'll be a good car because it almost means that I won't tinker with it because it is hers and there isn't much to do on those.

The titanium edition cars are sexy.....they were more than I wanted to spend when I got ours. Good luck with it.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Thanks, I just wish it would output the same horsepower on a per liter basis that my RS4 did but that would be dreaming.

This sounds like the one I was looking for, can you post some pics?

Quote Originally Posted by mbrooks1956 View Post
    Where are you located? I have one that I may sell, just bought an M6. But there is no urgency on my part, still love the RS6 and it is so much more practical than the BMW. So for now I still have it. Only about 65000 miles with many nice upgrades too!

This sounds like the one I was looking for , can you post some pics and details?

Still for sale...Pictures in post #12..

http://www.rs6.com/showthread.php/24.....RS6-for-sale
    2013 Audi S8

It had 32K miles. This one isn't it, but it is the exact same option combo (wheels, color, etc.). http://dealerrevs.com/gallery/25213207.html

I will be putting my RS6 up for sale in about a week. I had an RS4 for 4 years and loved it. Other than the catalytic converter going out twice, it was a great experience owning it. But when I went to replace it, the stick shift and the rise in price for the S6 that was then available, pushed me to a RS6. Wow, what a car. I have enjoyed this car more than any of my other sport cars (One Porsche Carrera, 5 BMWs, several muscle cars). The 0-60 time that I have seen for this car cannot be right since mine does it in just above 4 seconds. I have opened this RS6 to 165 and it still had a lot left.

About my RS6;
    - I am the second owner. The first owner was a member of this board and when I bought this RS6 in August of 2009, the other members raved about how he had cared for this car.
    - It has NEVER been in any kind o f accident. None. NO taps, No fender benders, no oops dropped something on it.
    - It looks amazing in and out except for the wheels which I curb rashed. After owning smaller cars with shorter wheel bases, I kept cutting turns tighter than I should have. Now that winter is almost over, I am looking for a new set of wheels and tires for it before selling it.
    - This RS6 needs nothing (except the wheels as mentioned) and is mechanically sound.
    - It has an extended warranty that is transferable and is good for another year and a half or about 48,000 more miles.
    - This RS6 has only 52,000 miles with a 70% highway / 30% city driving history.
    - Everything works.
    - It is wired for Valentine 1 and I strongly recommend your getting one. V1 works!
    - It is the gun metal gray color with black interior.
    If you are interested, private message me and we can communicate further. I live in the Chicago area but I am moving to Northern Wisconsin by the end of March and am having second thoughts about taking the beast with me so I am considering selling it.