Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FS.....Special Sauce-No Flames please

FS.....Special Sauce-No Flames please

So, I am no longer at a xx roads, just time to move on. I love the RS6, but I am looking to move on to a heavily modified 996TT. I still have my 11' Vagon that serves as my family fun car, so another 4 door is not warranted. As many know, my car is only 1 of 2 FULLY staged 3 Dahlback Racing Kitted RS6's(in the US).
    I bought duckwing's RS6 from a Chi town dealer over 1 1/2 years ago. Its originally a cali car. It came with KWv3's and phateon duct mod. Since then, I have swapped my (77k mile engine) engine and driveline for a 56k mile DBR stage 3 engine, mated to a custom built level10 trans and TC(rated for 750HP). The DBR kit consists of bigger fuel pump, Hybrid turbos, 3' straight DP's into 100 cell DBR race cats, abd DBR tuned- mated to milltek non resonated exhaust. The car also has a stage 3 Snow progressive meth kit(i use the stock windshield wiper tank) The swap was done at Drive Autoworks in Lyndhurst NJ March 2011(all paperwork is available), as Dion(owner) was partners at KMD tuning 2 years ago when original customer spent $40k on this kit and trans for his RS6. I have not touched the interior save for an ok sat/nav system(Clarion). CF trim, Solar roof, all weather mats. All new linkage in the front, frozen rotors front and rear with less then 3k miles on them. 2 sets of tires, stocks with sotto zeros(1k miles on tires) and brand new BBS-RS with hankooks(less then 500 miles on those). Lest I forget Wagner IC's with fog light delete grills and CF shrouds and a custom CF splitter for the front. The Valve covers were PC Audi Red, the rear diff mount is Apikol, the engine mounts are sterns(race) and the trans mounts are apikol(however they do make car vibrate when at a stop light, very stiff bushings)
    I know I am missing things, as many know I have done a shite load to this car and its fast.
    It does have some dings(small dimple on hood) and small ding on driverside door.
    Btw, I am not completely gone, as I have my extra engine and trans(likely wont use that), I plan on next year properly making a custom RS6 engine mated to an 6mt swapped into an avant body.

I am asking $28k...
    no there is no warranty, yes every hard to get sensors have been replaced this year, EGT's, O2's.....dont bother low balling, as Dion has a standing bid, but we are a little apart on price.

I cant even begin to figure how much I have invested in the car, but lets just say, a lot.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

sorry should of listed my contact...
    sibis123@gmail.com
    7-3-2-6-1-4-2-4-2-0
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

My wife would absolutely skin me alive...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Did you ever dyno it?
    03 rs6 dahlback 461 awd hp 530 tq. 12.2 118 gone
    01 rs4
    Rs6 avant loba 6sp

Not since swap. KMD dyno'ed using a Maha, 640/738 there is a thread here that has the dyno sheet.

Im gonna kill you! J/k. But if i could, i would buy this in a heartbeat. considering i paid about 3k less for my car about two years ago. 28k is a fuckin steal. This is crazy...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

A modded up 996tt is nice too. Just wait for the 991tt. Hehe

Isnt there a new s4 you could lay shame to? You migh miss the Quattro.
    Last edited by 4everRS; February 23rd, 2012 at 01:56.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Beautiful car...woulda been interested had I not picked up Headshot's...
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

Already have a pair of beasts and there's no way anyone with any sort of sanity would have three.... Certainly a steal of a price for the various mods. What times does the ride lay down on the 1/4?
    '02 S6 Avant Silver - Pokey | Carbon Black/Ebony RS6 w/ stuff - darn quick | '03 Daytona Grey/Ebony RS6 w/ more stuff - quicker yet | '91 NSX CDN issue with 6spd & BBSC - quicker yet and then some | '87 Buick GNX OEM clone w/ lots of stuff - quickest hands down

You'll be sooorrrryyyy!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Good luck with your sale and please make sure the new owners registers here.
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

All I can say is WOW. I sure hope this goes to a true RS6 enthusiast. GLWS
    Robert
    06 Magnum SRT8 : Trinity
    06 Sequoia AKA: The School bus

Thanks all.....btw, I'm not completely gone. As I said I will do a monster build on my extra engine and look for S6 avant body, I have 2 years before Vagon lease up to complete. I love the RS6, I love this community, But alas I get bored with cars. I should open up a high end used car dealership-I have missed my calling

here some recent pics, as I have a lot of pics, especially the swap when Dion did the work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rspic..JPG 
Views:	237 
Size:	95.3 KB 
ID:	12331   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rspc4..JPG 
Views:	210 
Size:	105.7 KB 
ID:	12332   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rspc3..JPG 
Views:	210 
Size:	106.4 KB 
ID:	12333   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rspic2..JPG 
Views:	250 
Size:	94.2 KB 
ID:	12334   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cai..JPG 
Views:	288 
Size:	142.3 KB 
ID:	12335  

Sorry your looking to leave us Speed, but if your loosing interest you might of well get rid of it. I completely understand. And by the way its looking really nice. Who ever is getting that is getting a MONSTER. GLWS.............................................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Dang- Sad to see ya let it go You have provided good entertainment and information- GLWS to a lucky buyer
    210K miles rolled

i WILL ALWAYS BE HERE, AND BESIDES....LOOK FOR ALL OF YOUR INPUT, WHEN i PUT A BUDGET TOGETHER NEXT YEAR FOR THE ENGINE BUILD...SHOULD BE FUN...

Btw, sale PENDING

That was quick...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth