Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
Nice work! I'm doing this same swap next week. Was thinking of using the lowest perch for the rears, by your pics it looked to be riding a bit higher than the front. What's your impression of your cars stance? Just hoping I don't sag in the back. Really looking forward to the new ride as my drc is harsh as hell frozen over...going to start with soft all around and go from there.
Thanks! If I knew then, what I know now, I would've started at full soft on the rebound settings AND placed the rears on the lowest perch hieght... The rear does sit just a smit higher ("1/4") than the front, but it also had an empty gas tank at the time of measurement and pics... It does, however, sit slightly more level than it did with the DRC.

Since the car will be an all-season (-30 to 100F) daily driver with a 60 mile round trip commute, slightly softer would've neen ok... But, maybe with warmer temps and a few thousand miles, it'll set'll in... I could reset the front rebound with no alignment consecences in about an hour... The rears are a different story and would require an alignment upon completion.