Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a new Beast. I think.....

Looking for a new Beast. I think.....

I am on the lookout for a different RS6 as mine will be taken by the insurance company after my deer hit.

There are a few options out there. I am just torn between wondering if I should look for something already tuned/modified. I am kind of leaning the direction of unmolested, so I can do it to her, then creating exactly what I want and know how the work had been done.

Just looking for discussion here. If you've got one for sale, sell me on it. You never know. But keep in mind, I can be picky.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Oh! I never even thought of it....I wonder if Tom still has my old beast. You could have one in the proper color...
    Pat - Eisenmann race exhaust, Catless downpipes, KW V3's, H-Sport sways, 034 Control arms, Apikol diff mount, Sterns motor mounts, Forge dv's, Stainless brake lines, Venair hoses, Sportec vent mod, Euro tails, Viper Tuned ecu/tcu, DPE S20's 19x9.5, 275/30/19's

Pat, your old beast is indeed still here in Colorado in the garage. Kyle, if you are interested in this car just send me a pm.

Tom

RS600 - done
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    RS600 - done
    If it was only legal
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

You should snatch up special sauce and call it a day!
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Quote Originally Posted by na1mt View Post
    You should snatch up special sauce and call it a day!
    I agree!

You can buy my Avant if you want, I'm getting the C7 for sure!
    2004 Audi RS6 - 4.2 V8
    1993 Audi S4 - 4.2 V8
    2007 Audi A8 - 4.2 V8

Maybe find a nice 6 speed manual example...
    2013 Audi S8

Is that your car EPL posted on Facebook today?

Yes it is...
    2013 Audi S8

Quote Originally Posted by mgoblue View Post
    Is that your car EPL posted on Facebook today?
    Some of us have quit FB or just don't want FB so if ya have a photo or some data, please post ya rockstar!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I don't FB either..but I happen to be there today...nothing to report yet...just got strapped down today...busy day at the shop...
    2013 Audi S8

Here's what they posted, looks good! Interested to hear the numbers, looks cool with that stick shift in there. Although I bought this car specifically since it has paddle shifting, bad back, and the new Tozo trans has been rocking it, ok, back on topic.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	rs6epl.jpg 
Views:	193 
Size:	95.5 KB 
ID:	13516
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Yeah...that was the first thing I noticed about the manual swap...I seem to have lost the functionality of the paddle shifters...Probably have to take it to the dealer after EPL is done with it...have em check it out...
    2013 Audi S8

You could fix it by removing them...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by ttboost View Post
    Yeah...that was the first thing I noticed about the manual swap...I seem to have lost the functionality of the paddle shifters...Probably have to take it to the dealer after EPL is done with it...have em check it out...
    Mike, you're funny.

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    You could fix it by removing them...
    I told mike he needs to find a flat bottom without paddles, but with multifunction so he can still control SOMETHING with his hands while driving
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth