WUAPV64B33N904952

Ebony met over ebony with silver piping and carbon fiber trim. Sound-enhancing exhaust. I am the second owner. 48k total miles, 23k and a accident involving a median barrier with first owner, 25k miles in 5 years with me. I purchased the car as a CPO vehicle in February 2007 and have serviced the car at New Country Audi, Greenwich CT using RS-certified techs. I used the CPO period to ensure that everything was up to par and kept the car in tune when the CPO warranty expired. Timing belt service and torque converter replacement (engine out) service both performed in 2010; front rotors replaced in 2011.

Price includes factory radio (Alpine head unit with nav, Bluetooth, and iPod support installed), 2 sets of tires (summer Pirellis and winter Blizzaks) with 70%+ treadlife remaining on each set, 2 sets of floor mats (rubber and fabric), and a noah car cover.

I hate to part with the car but most of my driving involves taking my kids to sports games, etc. around town where the car's considerable talents go underutilized. I hope the next owner enjoys the all-weather road superiority this car provides as much as I have!

$25.5k