Well hello finally. Ive been lurking here for quite a while absorbing most of the threads here as I've been drooling over owning an RS6 since I first saw one in 2004. You guys here have some pretty sweet rides. Ive always wanted to own one but could never afford one or even get close to one here in Utah.
Well I finally might be in the market for one and one is up for sale here in Salt Lake. So Ive been digging up its history and want to run a few things by you and get your input. First off please excuse the noob questions Im doing my best here :-)
I called both dealers that have serviced it here in Utah and also have the car fax.
Looks like regular maintenence has been done oil etc. Had first timing belt change at 35k. Power steering rack was replaced. DRC was just replaced last month as well as Pads and rotors. Also it looks like the engine was replaced at 55k. Doesn't say why but was done at the dealer. Havent found out why yet. Look into it tomorrow. How big of a deal is that engine replacement. Car seemed to run well as expected. Has 92k on the car now. Car felt and grove solid. Havent found out if a recent timing belt was done since it should be due correct if engine pulled at 55K
Any way any suggestions would be great.

Also if your interested in my first impression of my first ride. Well after reading all the WOW factor on this car I was impressed but not blown away like I thought I was going to be. I thought I was going to be punched into my seat etc. And I really got on this thing. It was fast but I thought a little..thick and heavy on the torque(not a bad thing) I thought maybe its not fully warm yet etc. Just didnt fit what my dreams were expecting. I even took it back on the freeway and thought man this sure shifts soft. So I didnt know what to think. So I sat and stared at it for about 45 minutes checking under the hood etc.
Then walks in a guy named Hunter (fellow lurker here on the board who also has an itch to get into a RS) I tell him my concerns and that I didnt get what I expected on the test drive. He says did you put it in sport mode? I said huh? Man am I dense ...NO I didnt. So I grab the salesman and say Ive got to take it out again, he gives me the look like yea right, so we all jump in to try sport mode and then...YES there it is, the smile I had been waiting for! Exactly what I thought it would be, how awesome would it be to drive one of these everyday! So hopefully soon.