Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ebay - 2004 RS6 Recaros in RED and BLACK

Ebay - 2004 RS6 Recaros in RED and BLACK

SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

wow,wow...i actually like the color combo....but the add says, pick up in person,
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

I've got friends in London.. a bit of a way off. Or maybe a fellow RS6.com-er in the UK could help?
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

Thanks brav, I did email seller, maybe he would ship? See what he thinks. I could easily off load my rs6 seats and door cards here, and sell the recaro sport seats I have. I like the set a lot.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

If timing was right, I'd buy your black ones..
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..

I'm not quite sure, but wasn't there a topic somewhere a few years ago where someone said you could not ship car seats overseas because the airbag is considered an explosive? Someone said something like that so you might want to check it.

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww...great for halloween...actually they may look better in a car (where they are surrounded by stuff....) i'm not digging them out of the car thats for sure
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

Too each his own johnnie2.....the RS6, yep there is a bit of a risk shipping to states, but it's been done iirc at least 3/4 times. Hence why I went cheap route and bought mint condition front only recaro sports. There not in yet, as wedge engineering was slower then I would of liked making brackets. I would love to have whole complete set. I know Scotty from advanced has one in states but wants $4500, can't pull trigger on that.

Quote Originally Posted by The RS6 View Post
    I'm not quite sure, but wasn't there a topic somewhere a few years ago where someone said you could not ship car seats overseas because the airbag is considered an explosive? Someone said something like that so you might want to check it.
    Mostly true.. its possible, if properly documented and processed, IIRC.

I seem to remember that they must come across cargo, via ship, not in cargo plane...

Chris, there are others in DE that look really good and are @ 1500 Euros... in black of course!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Spoke with the seller from England, sold yesterday....

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    I seem to remember that they must come across cargo, via ship, not in cargo plane...

Chris, there are others in DE that look really good and are @ 1500 Euros... in black of course!
    This car.. always tempting me with shit to buy. And fix. After I cure my car of Parkinson's, Next on the hit-parade is 2010 RNS-E and new seats. I really hate the lack of upper-torso support in these seats. My girlfriends civic has more support.

I spoke with wedge engineering today...my brackets shipped, arrive 2/14- Hopefully have the recaros installed following week

[QUOTE=speedtrapped;228870]Too each his own johnnie2.....

yep thats right, be boring world if we all liked the same sh%t...buy the way that front splitter you have looks POX!! bahhhhhh
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

They look like boxing gloves. Rare ?, Yes, indeed, My Aunt says Rare is a close relative of Ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Joe View Post
    They look like boxing gloves. Rare ?, Yes, indeed, My Aunt says Rare is a close relative of Ugly.

pissa (too funny) , and rare's cousin..."interesting"

seriosly we all have unique tastes, cookie dough (ice cream) banana's etc

the will look alot better in than out though thats for sure....
    2004 RS6
    APR, KW, REMUS

POX? ahh Aussie slang......how colorful

see I can get away w/ red/black boxing gloves, as my stature speaks for me......I love ugly. Look at my CTS-V Wagon, the boys/ladies across the pond on RS246 were in a tizzy about the front of the car, typical American blah,blah....bring the ugly and STFU. Also very American- obnoxious