Thread: I Love This Car, thats all

I Love This Car, thats all

Hey Guys,

Just a quick hello. I havent been around in awhile.

I primarily use the RS6 for winter roadtrips now and I have just covered almost 10,000 miles in the past month and a half. (longest stretch being recent trip to South Beach and back @3K miles). I cant recall ever putting that much mileage on the car in such a short time. Since it sits most of the year with the occasional short trip, it was nice to actually get behind the wheel and put a few hours in at "the office." What a nice place to be. Call me crazy but I managed many of the miles without the radio on (save for CB radio that is). Just mile upon mile of confident enjoyment. Only got pulled over once, and was not cited, not sure why. Apparently the car that I was comfortably enjoying the open road with (eg. needle being on the rightside of the gauge) was an offduty trooper and had called in ahead. D'oh. Other than that not an issue. Time to change the oil.

116,xxx now and just gettin started!

...now only if my bladder could last as long as a tank of fuel....

I Love This Car!

Good to hear. Tell us about the setup you have for the ticket writers. CB? Lidar defense? Radar defense? I am in the market for the said provisions.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Me Too!

Puts a smile on my face every day...even at 2 am when I'm rushing to the trauma bay.....

Mike

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    Good to hear. Tell us about the setup you have for the ticket writers. CB? Lidar defense? Radar defense? I am in the market for the said provisions.
    I dont have a fancy setup, kinda hack actually. Just a little Uniden CB that slides right in nice nice where the owners manual goes under the steering wheel and a remote display V1 at the ashtray. I run the wire from the CB into a cigarette type power connection to the rear power source, makes it easy to move it from car to car. I dont have any laser defense on this car but I am familiar and very impressed with the Laser Interceptor, which I had mounted on previous car, worked perfectly and paid itself off quick.

not a great photo, but see v1 to left....barely see the edge of the remote unit.

LOL
    Main unit over mirror...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	photo..jpg 
Views:	108 
Size:	42.1 KB 
ID:	12255

Quote Originally Posted by Aronis View Post
    not a great photo, but see v1 to left....barely see the edge of the remote unit.

LOL
    Main unit over mirror...
    Nice!!!!!!!