Thread: Infineon RS6 In-Car Footage

Infineon RS6 In-Car Footage

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	video..jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	59.3 KB 
ID:	12248

http://vimeo.com/36167357 - Bella's Hammer does Infineon!

Good times at Infineon with a total of 3 Justins on track at once, what are the odds? I'm driving an Audi RS6 and the other Justins were in an BMW M6 and an Audi S5, all great cars for Infineon. If you have audio on, turn up as there is some cool instructor commentary, gotta roll the windows up next time tho.

This video shot with an Olympus E-PM1 and a 14mm Panasonic lens in the Motion JPG recording mode. The cam seems to have a 7 min record length which I need to look at as it's a bit annoying.

^Too much fun you lucky dog- Thanks for sharing the vid to give us a fix!
    210K miles rolled

Very nice! Makes me want to get tuned up for a PIR track day this year...still feel I must put the kw-v3 on before doing that...

NW Audi club has weekends in late Feb and early Nov...shooting for Nov...
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Right on, these cars are made for the track, I say go for it! It was also just fine with stock parts/power.

Yeah man, that was pretty cool. These cars really are timeless. I'm thinking about selling mine but I honestly don't know what I would replace her with. Thanks for sharing.