Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Official 1st Annual Midwest AudiFest Thread

The Official 1st Annual Midwest AudiFest Thread

This is the official thread. If anybody on here is into graphic design, I would like to speak with you offline about flyer design. Otherwise, ill find some local talent and get some drafts and post them here for voting. More info to follow as it becomes available.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

If I'm not at sea during this meet, I will for sure be there!! Just keep everyone informed on whats going on.
    APR ECU, FMU Intake, Catless DP's and Exhaust, AWE Mufflers, Milltek Tips, KW V3's, Hotchkis Sway Bars, APR DV's, Black Optic Headlights, Wagner Hoses, Denzo Plugs, BND Fluids, ACES IV, VMR RS4 Rims

Just got off the phone with the track, and the event is a go at HPT. The tentative schedule is as follows:

Friday June 21st, 2013
    0800-1700 Grounds will be open for setup for sponsors/vendors.
    1700-2000 Drag Strip will be open for a little fun before dinner
    2100-? Dinner at Capitol Plaza Hotel with guests of honor Randy Pobst and Michael Galati. Currently have 50 rooms blocked off for the weekend at a rate of $89/night. You can either call and mention the event, or you will be able to go online and also reserve under the event.

Saturday June 22nd, 2013
    0800-1800 2.5 mile road course(events TBA)
    1900-2300 Drag racing

Sunday June 23rd, 2013
    0800-1400 2.5 mile road course(events TBA)
    1400-? Vendor/sponsor/event crew cleanup
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

That is great!! I look forward to being there and experiencing the weekend with you all.
    210K miles rolled

Quote Originally Posted by MaxRS6 View Post
    That is great!! I look forward to being there and experiencing the weekend with you all.
    Ditto Randy!

Starting to plant the seed with the Family to go to this! (anyone see the movie Inception?)

How are the sponsors going?
    I see a nice list of items on your signature that might need a call or two
    Let me know if I can help from this side of the coast!!!!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Starting to plant the seed with the Family to go to this! (anyone see the movie Inception?)

Haha, yeah. There's an app for that!

Sponsors are good, everyone is interested so far. Waiting on some paperwork from Steve and I am going to start designing the flyer/webpage this month. Once everything is set, I'll put the event on motorsportsreg.com

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post

Oh yeah, could you get ahold of matt at raven ms and wicked ms. Would be awesome to have at least one 6mt rs6 at the event. Who knows, I might go manual by then!

What is the track name, city, and state again?
    APR ECU, FMU Intake, Catless DP's and Exhaust, AWE Mufflers, Milltek Tips, KW V3's, Hotchkis Sway Bars, APR DV's, Black Optic Headlights, Wagner Hoses, Denzo Plugs, BND Fluids, ACES IV, VMR RS4 Rims

^^- Heartland Park Topeka in Topeka Kansas

http://www.hpt.com/
    210K miles rolled

Sorry, it was on the other thread, didn't transfer over:

Heartland Park Topeka
    7530 SW Topeka Blvd.
    Topeka, KS 66619

The hotel is Capitol Plaza Hotel:

1717 Southwest Topeka Boulevard
    Topeka, KS 66612
    (785) 431-7200

I will periodically check with the hotel for reservation count and if it gets close to the 50 i have reserved, i will bump it up some more.

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Oh yeah, could you get ahold of matt at raven ms and wicked ms. Would be awesome to have at least one 6mt rs6 at the event. Who knows, I might go manual by then!
    Do you want me to point them to this thread or call you or email you????
    Or just talk to them and get a feel if they are onboard?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Thread. Ill post my contact info on here.

Joshua Ray
    757-275-6757
    josh.s.ray@me.com

Sticky...
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

Thanks again Erik!

23 hours.... obeying speed limits.
    Einstein once said, "I want to know God's thoughts, the rest are details."
    Ron Paul Fan