Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 3800 mile RS for sale.

maybe we'll have the new owner on the club, would be really nice to have his opinion after buying the car regarding to what was necessary to do to the car...what was the price in the end you sold it for?
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Quote Originally Posted by hotgrips View Post
    RS6 was sold this morning.
    Congrats!!!!!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Never even had the oil changed? Oh boy

9 year old oil and filter es no bueno...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

mechanically the car should be ok, given the fact that hasn't been driven so no tear to the engine, transmission, suspension, etc...once all the fluids are changed everything should be just alright! However i do think that who bought it will have to replace almost all of the rubber bushings, CV boots and hopefully none of the engine/gearbox seals, anyway with a 9 years old oil sitting in the bay i am not really sure how good that can be mainly to the oil pump and seals. Given all these, i wish i could've had the opportunity of finding such an example here and i am almost sure i would have bought it . Once again, i do hope the new owner joins the club and shares with us the impressions....
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

I would of bought this car. I cant get the link to open so cant get a phone number but if for any reason the buyers falls thru please PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by nyc123 View Post
    I would of bought this car. I cant get the link to open so cant get a phone number but if for any reason the buyers falls thru please PM me.
    Hmmm, looks like the entire advert post has been pulled from Audifans. I've never seen that happen before. Ever.

I wonder if this guy was the seller?

210K miles rolled

This whole thing is really f-ed up. What a joke.

Not as if it's the same, but if I don't properly store my snowmobile every spring, I run into issues when getting it running again the following winter.

The same oil ! ........Really?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats