Thread: FS 2003 RS6 Alcantara interior from low mile car

FS 2003 RS6 Alcantara interior from low mile car

Up for sale I have the alcantara bits from a 2003 RS6 that was wrecked with just 7700 miles on it. The side curtain airbags did not pop (just the fronts) and the alcantara is all in good shape as you can see from the photos. The only minor issue I saw was a little scuff (shown in photos) behind the headrest of the rear left side seat. Complete with all the alcanatara parts and includes visors and grab handles. Color is dark gray although some of the photos overcompensated and look lighter than they are. Car was in storage for several years and when removing we cleaned up with Autoglym cleaner and it looks and feels great.

Photos available at http://www.photoplace.com/Miscellane...ing/Alcantara/

Will ship at buyers expense although while light it is bulky and shipping is likely to be relatively expensive. I will purchase paper, bubble wrap, and cardboard to ship after purchase is made and only charge actual cost.

Looking to get $900 plus shipping, if you have someone local to the Phoenix area I would be happy to have them inspect before purchase.

i would be interested only in the headliner...do you wanna sell it by parts or only the whole kit? Also, would have a DIY on how to remove all these parts? Thank you!
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

I would like to keep it all together. For removal I followed the info here:

http://forums.audiworld.com/showthread.php?t=1723569

Anything else for sale from this Car???
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Yes still have a lot of it left. Possible sale on seats and brakes pending but send a PM with needs.

SOLD! Thanks!

do you have any parts in the engine bay? I need the two backings for the two push tabs for the first carbon fiber cover.

Quote Originally Posted by sx3mac View Post
    do you have any parts in the engine bay? I need the two backings for the two push tabs for the first carbon fiber cover.
    Egawds!!! Retail on those two items (3 or 4 parts per side) is stupid expensive.
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

um Saul,

You might want to post some of the other parts on here or another website that has the letters "A" & "Z" as those seats would move with the quickness...(I think you are on there already...)
    Also that fog light grill
    Also what looked like the ABS control module
    The front bumber stops
    Also the carbon
    Also the rear view mirror
    Also the shark mount
    Also those TURBOS...!!!
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Afraid I don't...they were damaged when the car was wrecked...sorry!

Thanks Ben...I am in the processing and cataloging everything and I see you found the right section as I still have those parts (but only one piece of CF...rest had been stolen while car was in storage). I'm hoping to get everything photographed and up in the next couple weeks. Everything is being put up on:

http://www.photoplace.com/Miscellane...General-Parts/

Seats are tentative sold...am working out arranging pickup...

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    um Saul,

You might want to post some of the other parts on here or another website that has the letters "A" & "Z" as those seats would move with the quickness...(I think you are on there already...)
    Also that fog light grill
    Also what looked like the ABS control module
    The front bumber stops
    Also the carbon
    Also the rear view mirror
    Also the shark mount
    Also those TURBOS...!!!

Quote Originally Posted by srmorse View Post
    Thanks Ben...I am in the processing and cataloging everything and I see you found the right section as I still have those parts (but only one piece of CF...rest had been stolen while car was in storage). I'm hoping to get everything photographed and up in the next couple weeks. Everything is being put up on:

http://www.photoplace.com/Miscellane...General-Parts/

Seats are tentative sold...am working out arranging pickup...

Saul, you and I communicated several time regarding the seats (remember the connection with my mother and New River?). Anyway, if your current buyer falls through please contact me as I will be in for the purchase. Not sure what happened in our previous efforts but I was ready with cash in hand and communication fell off. Tried reaching you several times. Oh well. Looks like you are making great progress on parting out the car. Stearing wheel still available? Thanks.

Eric

Saul,
    Where are you located, you don't have it on your info?

Saul,
    Where are you located, you don't have it on your info?
    I think he is north of Phoenix, AZ about an hour.

Hi Eric! I do remember but don't recall where we left off. I had a pretty pronounced change in life after getting a job in NY and I have relocated up to that area. Basically all parts with the exception of the chassis are with me up in the Albany, NY area. CXhassis is still located just north of Phoenix. The seats are supposed to be picked up pretty quickly, but we have been playing phone and email tag unfortunately (the buyer).

Quote Originally Posted by alrightroad View Post
    Saul, you and I communicated several time regarding the seats (remember the connection with my mother and New River?). Anyway, if your current buyer falls through please contact me as I will be in for the purchase. Not sure what happened in our previous efforts but I was ready with cash in hand and communication fell off. Tried reaching you several times. Oh well. Looks like you are making great progress on parting out the car. Stearing wheel still available? Thanks.

Eric

Quote Originally Posted by srmorse View Post
    Hi Eric! I do remember but don't recall where we left off. I had a pretty pronounced change in life after getting a job in NY and I have relocated up to that area. Basically all parts with the exception of the chassis are with me up in the Albany, NY area. CXhassis is still located just north of Phoenix. The seats are supposed to be picked up pretty quickly, but we have been playing phone and email tag unfortunately (the buyer).
    Saul, sounds like things have certainly changed. I hope the move is going well and you are settling in well. Do keep me posted if the seat purchase falls through. I'll be ready with cash. Thanks again.