Thread: Intercooler Grilles: ¿ Where can I buy them?

Intercooler Grilles: ¿ Where can I buy them?

On a recent maintenance removal of the intercoolers, I noticed that there is not much room for the air to reach the intercoolers, and are laid out in a rather convoluted way, that is; not straight. A friend of mine
    said it was designed that way to create a sort of venturi effect; I said not, they just used the available space after locating the fog lights. The question is: Are there intercooler grilles larger for sale if you delete the fog lights ? Appreciate your comments.

Get ahold of unit20 or Wagner. Or maybe someone on here got the fog delete grilles and didn't use them?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

are there any fog delete grilles? do you have? if so could you please post some pictures?
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast

Thanks JSRS6, i'll try to find them. I seem to remember seen the grilles in some post about carbon fiber intercooler ducts, quite expensive too.