Thread: I pity the fool.....another kill story

I pity the fool.....another kill story

Poor B8 S4 owner, he tried and was sneaky about it. 5:25am, on my way to park and ride, which involves coming off a county road(40mph) unto a toll plaza to enter the garden state parkway. I see the slanted LED's in my rearview, just keeping pace, not taunting me. We both enter plaza, I always like to lay on the pedal early in am just to stretch her legs. As I pull out of plaza, S4 guy nails it, HA- boom I lay pedal down about 3/4 down, boom off she goes, and meth kicks in, smoked him. As the entrace to parkway goes from 4 to 1 lane(ramp), he didn't even bother on parkway, he stayed about 4 car lengths back(there wasn't allot of traffic). Imagine his feeling.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Too much fun...I can just see the puppy wagging his tail and all excited..... just to have it all go limp.
    210K miles rolled

Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Nice kill
    RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

its these moments that my heart beats hard for her....cant believe i almost let her go!
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Nice one, thanks! Can't wait to get my car back in a few weeks with the water/meth and ceramic coated headers/DP's for an extra little kick!
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Strong work!

Great story! Had that happen getting on I-80 behind a new Porsche Cayenne Turbo S....He wanted to move over into the left lane at 100, but there was an old RS6 going by... ..

Hey 905084 when you going to post a pic of your RS so I can watch for ya around town.

Lancerator, do you have the grey one in PC? Still figuring out this forum thing,,,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP3843..jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	12287

And yea, that's a rock driveway down a dirt road

I pity the fool..special sauce.....lmao... what goes through your brain to just type out funny s#*t like this....you kill me
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

No I dont own one...yet. Hunter just picked up the one I was looking at. Funny on the driveway, hey thats what ya get in PC :-). Nice up there. I'm in Highland, by Alpine. Mines cement;-) Car looks great! Give me a shout if your in my neck of the woods would love to see it! My office is right of I-15 in American Fork.

Quote Originally Posted by 905084 View Post
    Lancerator, do you have the grey one in PC? Still figuring out this forum thing,,,

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMGP3843..jpg 
Views:	264 
Size:	92.4 KB 
ID:	12287

And yea, that's a rock driveway down a dirt road

I croxxed posted pic into the brave post mug gallery...
    210K miles rolled