Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Seattle Beer Night

Seattle Beer Night

I was wondering if anyone wants to do a beer meetup Wednesday the 7th. I owe a few some beer for missing the last meet up.

Mark is your car ready yet?
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Installing the bumper tomorrow and then it is done except I do need to evacuate & charge the A/C system and get it up to Truline for an alignment, also need to double check the ride height since I had the whole front suspension off, Truline can do that but I like to set it up for them so they only need to fine tune it for corner balancing. Unless something goes terribly wrong I should be able to drive it up next week, maybe even get an appointment with Truline a couple hours earlier then head to Feierabend afterward.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Very exciting Mark! Been way too long since you've put your foot down in that beast.
    Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post
    Installing the bumper tomorrow and then it is done except I do need to evacuate & charge the A/C system and get it up to Truline for an alignment, also need to double check the ride height since I had the whole front suspension off, Truline can do that but I like to set it up for them so they only need to fine tune it for corner balancing. Unless something goes terribly wrong I should be able to drive it up next week, maybe even get an appointment with Truline a couple hours earlier then head to Feierabend afterward.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

yeah, since April 2011 or earlier...
    I will be in Seattle during the holidays and would like to meet the Seattle crew...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Thanks guy's. Since I picked up the Cayenne it has been a bit of a pacifier but still not the same. It's a hell of a SUV ('06 Turbo S (521bhp 539 TQ stock & so far I've installed secondary cat Bypass pipes)). I have had the 6 running in order to service the tranny and at an idle I'm really not sure I can tell the difference in the sound with all of the Cats removed. I've revved it a couple of times but still not sure, I'll have to get it out on the road later this week to see.
    Roy, WA

I could do beers-n-gears on the 7th.

Ben, when are you in Seattle?

And Mark, if your car makes it to Feierabend, I am definitely buying your beer!
    2003 RS6, Mugello Blue/Ebony - SOLD :-(
    2015 S5 Coupe, Mythos Black w/Black Optics package and an attitude

Quote Originally Posted by vitalian View Post
    I could do beers-n-gears on the 7th.

Ben, when are you in Seattle?

And Mark, if your car makes it to Feierabend, I am definitely buying your beer!
    Leave San Diego Dec 20 or 21st - 2 day transit - start return on Jan 5th
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Ben, I'm always in town during the holidays, so we should definitely get together for a cup of cheer!

I will be in the Portland area leading up to the holidays but back in Seattle afterward. I say we do two meets, one on the 7th and one for Ben.

Does the standard 5:00 work?
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Works for me!

Due to recent events (obtaining a position on Jan 8th 2012 @ 8AM to drive an Audi R8 V10 around La Jolla California with John for 2.5hrs ), I will be leaving Seattle on Jan 4th, Wednesday.
    I will be able to meet/greet RS6 peeps on Dec 28th Wednesday, if that works for everyone?

December 28 also works for me. Two beer nights one thread.
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Leave San Diego Dec 20 or 21st - 2 day transit - start return on Jan 5th
    Gunning for another ticket from Washington Highway Patrol? That's an ambitious transit schedule...

Re: Beer - I'd LOVE to come and meet the northwest RS6 people, but am otherwise engaged and won't be able to come to Seattle anytime during December... have fun. And no beer for me - I need something froofy like a pina colada. I can also do wine - so pretty please in the future if I can make it, let's make sure it's a venue that has a tempranillo on the wine list...
    Daily Drivers: 2002 Mercedes E55 AMG, Brilliant Silver, Autoadapt Menox control, hard-wired Valentine 1 | Ki Tsunami Titanium w/ Spinergy SPOX, Jay J2 Seatback, Jay J3 cushion, 2.5 degree camber

Hi All,

I am in Bellevue and would like to attend. I am out for the 12/7, but I can do the 12/28 event.

AJC

I'm definitely on for the 7th but I'll be leaving on the 26th for a little more than a month so I'm out for the 28th.
    Roy, WA

I'm in for both!

For anyone not familiar with the location, here's the website of the pub where we do our beers-n-gears meet-and-greets:

http://www.feierabendseattle.com/

Bump - don't forget, the first event is tomorrow!

I'm trying to be ready. I took the car for a couple mile spin last night after I got it to crank over (more to the story) and noticed the speedometer wasn't working. I think it was just the plug wasn't connected all the way but didn't get a chance to test it out. I'm having a cranking issue and please nobody jinx me by saying STARTER. I'm getting full volts at the fuseblock under the windshield cowl but I'm only getting about 9~10 volts read at the hot lead on the Alternator? I wish I knew exactly how the wiring went there but I've fogotten now. I'm wondering if it is something as simple as having not tightened down the nut where the hot lead goes on the starter? (actually not the simple as you almost have to partially drop the engine to get at it). I have a video inspection scope I may try to snake back in there to see if I see anything. I wouldn't mind taking a look under the the cowl of another RS6 to see if there is anything different in the fuse block as the manual really doesn't show pics of this and I had to go by memory, and I'm getting old and we all know how that goes. Hoping to take a 1/2 day off work today to try and figure it out. I know my battery wasn't fully charged but I tried the OEM spare and sometimes it will crank and fire right up but sometimes I only get the clicks. I know the accessories from the fuse block are getting full voltage but something with the starter or Alternator is going on and until I figure it out I'm nervous to drive it and get stuck.
    Roy, WA