Thread: Looking for a good RS6

Looking for a good RS6

I've been looking for a long time, and can't wait any longer. I am looking for an RS6 that has been well cared for. I prefer the Blue with Silver interior. Anyone have a good one for sale?

http://www.cars.com/go/search/detail...5&aff=national

this one comes reccomended. You have a specific location you are looking for one?
    My car: I've done it proper. A Brilliant Red 2004 Audi S4

http://denver.craigslist.org/cto/2704197830.html

I live very close. They are the original owners, and it has everything you are looking for.

I'm in Michigan, would like to find one thats not too far away, but I understand I may have to go a ways to find the right one. How is this one recommended?

Even though it is black inside, it has low miles for an rs6 There is one in Michigan for $14000, but you might have already seen that one. http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/ctd/2689647827.html

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/ctd/2717286746.html That one is in Wisconsin, which is comparatively close to you than the rest of them. That is quite nice, plus, it has nav on it.

I'm currently in Ann Arbor, but just for the week, and my car sure as hell ain't for sale :P
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

My car is still available if you're looking for one that's the fastest color......

Email me for more info.

Cheers~
    APR ECU|KW3's, H-sports & 034 Arms|Wagner& Venair|Labree DP's w/ Cat deletes|USP custom exhaust w/ Miltek tips|VMR's & 265 RE011's|SEAT Cupra fr. spoiler|Full black optic & mirrors|RSN-E|RS6+ pedals|Clear-cornered|smoked tails/sides|S6 door blades|9500i

Eric, could you remind everyone what your mileage is and current state of service level? Might help sway a new holiday purchase
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Good Point !!

The beast just turned 55k and got a fresh 55k service, fresh EBC Reds all the way around, 2 new CV boots, a front axleshaft, upper control arm bushings and new tires ! She's loving the new cooler weather and running super strong.

I was hit lightly in the rear quarter a month ago or so while in FL by a damn illegal with no insurance who ran ( I had the kids in the car so icouldn't chase him after he ran the red light and hit me...) The panel is repairable luckily with no inner damage but it does need a bumperskin. I'm debating getting that done if I take the car to FL next week for business ( my shop in FL does GREAT work and I don't know any decent shops locally).

I'm asking 29k firm as is - will be 32k once it's fixed.

The interior and rest of the car are in excellent condition.

Email or PM me if anyone whould like fresh pics of more info on the mods.

OH most importantly - the FIDELITY platinum warranty runs until 75k or 8 /2014
    APR ECU|KW3's, H-sports & 034 Arms|Wagner& Venair|Labree DP's w/ Cat deletes|USP custom exhaust w/ Miltek tips|VMR's & 265 RE011's|SEAT Cupra fr. spoiler|Full black optic & mirrors|RSN-E|RS6+ pedals|Clear-cornered|smoked tails/sides|S6 door blades|9500i

Did you get the repairs done? You said you put your car on Autotrader but I didn't see it. Is it still for sale?

Afternoon -

I haven't had time to drop her off - they want the car for 2 weeks and were backed up almost a month..... they're great but they're busy with fancier cars then ours ! the best part is they will repair the quarter and rear skin instead of replacing..... way better IMHO.

email me direct if you want more info evbschneider@gmail.com

Cheers ~

E

Hey Eric!!
    What body shop are you referring to? Just in case I need one in the future. Is it Stuttgart International in Pompano? Let me know. Thanks...............
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Hey ! I've had really good results from 1st class in Pompano - they did the rehab on the rear -ending of my W12 as well as all the misc items I did in Satin on various cars.... Michael given the right amount of lead time always gets it doen on schedule and under budget. I have heard good things about Stuttgart.... they did a full color change on a friends car and it was stunning and better then the factory finish....

How's the car running ?

Cheers ~

E

Car's running pretty good. I still have some minor Transmission issues, even after the Rebuild. I think its a faulty Valve Body. Other than that nothing to complain about. 1st Class did some work on my 2.7T I really wasn't to happy with the results. Stuttgart on the other hand was really first class. But with that comes high cost. Sorry we never had a chance to hook up while you were down here. Any way good luck with the sale. And just for any one considering this car, I saw it while it was at Corral Springs Audi and it was immaculate. Very nice car Indeed.........................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Black on black with noise enhanced exhaust, carbon and winter package.
    Beautiful California car. Second owner. Always garaged. No accidents. Car is in great shape inside and out and meticulously maintained. 75k miles. Mods are OZ 19" wheels (shown), with Michelin PS2 w plenty of life left), Bilstein PSS9 (Under 3k miles on them), H-Sport sway bars, silicone intercooler and turbo hoses (forgot brand) and APR 4 setting ecu (513hp on pump gas). I have all OEM parts including wheels. Comes with transferable Zurich warranty, good up to 100k or May of '13. Recent work under warranty was both rear shock mounts, radiator, replaced leaking valve cover gaskets and tons of little things (I have all receipts). Out of warranty I just did timing belt (same time as valve covers to save me $), water pump, etc. and brake job (rear rotors and pads all the way around).

I have all records and original window sticker. $27k/offer.

Can send more pics if you're serious. The car is in Northern California.

Dave