Thread: The search begins! Improved and loved RS6 Wanted.

The search begins! Improved and loved RS6 Wanted.

Hi gang!

I've been a lurker on the board for some time, and I'm finally ready to take the plunge and begin the hunt for my perfect RS6.

I'm in no hurry to buy, but here's what I'm looking for:

Color: Grey, Blue, or Black
    Interior: Black w/ carbon trim.

I'd prefer a car with warranty and a vehicle that's been lovingly tuned (so suspension, exhaust, ECU/TCU, RSN-E, etc. are a plus in my book.)

I'm in Central NY, but will travel for the right example. I've already PM'ed Dave in CA about his beast but also wanted to be aware of any others that might be out there.

Thanks guys!

-Stan

Welcome aboard degforest. Right now Dave's example looks sweet. Mods, Warranty and Past Maintenance, I don't think you can beat it........................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Yep, Dave's looks great, sounds like a cross country flight and drive back are in order! Or ship it for $1,500 or so?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Agreed on Dave's - the only one better would have been the 6,800 mile example about 2-3months ago...

I wouldn't fly out now, as you would be hitting snow the ENTIRE way home... PNW graciously sent a low pressure system to So Cal/Nor Cal...Round 1 is in the books, Round 2 is this coming weekend
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared