Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Chicago RS 6 Meet!

I would love to be there, but I will be traveling Nov 12th through Nov 19th. Any chance of agreeing on a date around or after Thanksgiving?

Well, I already received "permission" to attend, despite my not owning an RS 6! ;-)

Having said that, and confirming that I'd really enjoy meeting fellow enthusiasts , I really would have a tough time making any "weekday" date. Unfornately, like many (though perhaps not many on this board ) I can't control my work schedule.

Any chance of this happening on a weekend - like November 22nd or 23rd, for example?

(did I use enough smileys???)

Originally posted by JP4
    LSM....I think we could give you a waiver to participate in your new S8!

Let's hope I have an S8 by then Otherwise, hopefully you guys can see fit to let me attend with my turbo. Hope its ok??

-lou

Originally posted by LSM
    Let's hope I have an S8 by then Otherwise, hopefully you guys can see fit to let me attend with my turbo. Hope its ok??

-lou
    Sounds good to me....I'm sure the rest of the folks wouldn't mind you participating with your turbo!

I hope we can pull this off some time before the end of the year.

JP4

Originally posted by JP4
    Sounds good to me....I'm sure the rest of the folks wouldn't mind you participating with your turbo!

I hope we can pull this off some time before the end of the year.

JP4
    I hope so to. I am storing my car sometime in late Novemeber. Hopefully I will have that S8 by then.

-Lou

So, Bajors6, what's the word?

Are you going to be able to pull this get-together together?

Gotta plan (beg?) for the time away from the family as early as possible, if you know what I mean...

TIA.

Dave

ZCD2.7T

Gentlemen and Ladies,

How does November 15th sound to everyone, or Nov.22.
    Response has been pretty good but eitherway I am gonna be there one of those days depending how many guys can get away for a couple of hours that day. Of course I would love to see alot of Chicago RS 6's that day but we will have to see.
    Like I said all Audi's are welcome. Just in my family we have 4 of them my bro's 2 S8's are gonna be there my nephews S4, and of course my RS. I would like to have a lot of pictures taken and some videos as well so we can proudly post them here.
    Any ideas any one has or suggestions please post them here and let's just get this get together going. Oh yeah, one thing I would like to add here is that every single time I get in this car I cannot resist the urge to go "WOW". I am sure everyone here shares my thoughts, THANK YOU AUDI for bringing this monster to us here in the states.

Benman I sure wish alot of you California guys were closer, any one have any thoughts of setting up a national meet some time next year, ( I know,, I know I am getting ahead of my self here, but its a nice thought).

I apologoze for not checking the board sooner but work has me strapped, I will check back in a more timely fashion so as to we can get this meeting organized. All interested can email me directly, to Crnogorac@ameritech.net.

Later
    Bajo
    2007 Audi S8 (daytona/black)
    2005 Mercedes G55 (designo graphite)

Originally posted by Bajors6

I apologoze for not checking the board sooner but work has me strapped, I will check back in a more timely fashion so as to we can get this meeting organized. All interested can email me directly, to Crnogorac@ameritech.net.

Later
    Bajo
    I tried to e-mail you, but the message came back undeliverable...weird.

At any rate, I'm in for the 22nd - but couldn't be there the 15th, as we're out of town.

And, a big THANK YOU for making the suggestion in the first place!

Nov 15th works for me. 22nd does not, because I'll be returning on Friday from Italy and don't want to be ripping while jet lagged.
    GoFastKindaGuy
    '18 McLaren 720S, '18 Audi R8 V10 Plus, '18 Porsche Turismo Sport Turbo, '12 Cayenne Turbo, '04 Carrera GT

Guys,

Well at least we got some dates considered for now, I say we give this board another week or so to see what everyone else says about the date and we can firmly decide then.
    That is weird about the email duhno what happened. Should be working fine now because it notified me just now that you replied to the thread.

Later,
    Bajo

PS. We gotta do this thing of ours, its an Audi thing some people will just never understand.

Bajo , Sounds like things are coming along. I wish as well us guys out here were a little closer. A national meet in the Colorado area would obviously be closer (not to mention CA ) but then would screw the east coast guys. So i'm not sure if we could EVER get everyone to agree on one place. But we can sure as heck try!

Ben

Benman!

Colorado sounds real nice, but in order to help the east coasters whatdya say about Missouri, ( ).

Bajo

I may be the ONLY California guy just crazy enough to come out!

Ben

I'm in...

I'm in for the 22nd, but will be in California on the 15th.

Look forward to meeting everyone. BTW, is anyone bringing their wife or girlfriend (or husbsnd /boyfriend)? My wife wants to come, but days she'll be bored if its "nutin but the good ole boys talking racin agin".

Patrick

Datona Grey RS6
    2002 Allroad (chipped)
    1988 BMW 325is track

Well...

22 OK

15th also out of town.

And I'm NOT bringing my SO because she'd probably kick my butt on a track w/ her TT, she's got "mad rowin' skillz."

All are welcome as far as I am concerned, even SO's with ass whooping TT's.

Bajo

I am in for the 22nd... Actually, either date is OK for me. I should have passed the 1000 mile mark by then

Maybe I can bring my wife in my S4... Either way, sounds like a blast!

Glad to see it looks like a chicago meet is comming togther...I would love to come...Hope you guys have a great time and please .......pics and write up
    Bauer

07 A4 2.0T quattro STaSIS Challenge Package
    03 RS6 She will be missed
    01 S8
    01 S4 Stage 3 with KO4 turbos, RS4 intercoolers, Revolver cams, STaSIS close ratio gearbox, STaSIS rear LSD, STaSIS 4:1 center diff, STaSIS Motorsports, STaSIS front and rear race control arms, STaSIS motor mounts, Alcon 6 piston, Clutch Master stage 4 6 puck clutch, AWE fueling kit, RS4 bumperRecaro's.... etc, etc, etc