Thread: Billy Boat Exhaust

Billy Boat Exhaust

Anyone have one that can offer some feedback?

Rick
    2003 Audi RS6 Avus Silver

Billy boat is the same as apr. apr buys from billy boat and rebadges it. Just search for apr rs6 exhaust.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

They do look a little funny on a RS6 with their Quad exhaust tips.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Dave? How do YOU feel about the Billy Boat exhaust, huh Dave? Dave? (Pokes stick into the honeybadger's den)

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post
    Dave? How do YOU feel about the Billy Boat exhaust, huh Dave? Dave? (Pokes stick into the honeybadger's den)
    HoneyBadger don't give a $hit! LOL!

On Topic - MTM's is a quad also so what give everyone's anti-boner on the quad tip? This is me speaking to you via the non-SE super quiet Prius exhaust on my Avus....
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Ben, you have to type it with a lithp, thilly!

On topic: oval tips look better cause the rear "diffuser" is designed for an oval tip.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Ben, you have to type it with a lithp, thilly!

On topic: oval tips look better cause the rear "diffuser" is designed for an oval tip.
    Honeybadger... i agree but then if you look at my facebook, you will see my neighbor Mindy Robinson... her costume was honeybadger... for the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party...

Oval - yes but when ya got whisper quietness, a four tip will do until the oval is approved... but then again after Dave's nightmare Milltek issues, Eisennmen might be in the future...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I still fully plan on straight pipes from turbos to tips. No boxes. No SAI. No aux rads. GT2871's. loba cams. Custom tune.

still undecided on power train.

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Honeybadger... i agree but then if you look at my facebook, you will see my neighbor Mindy Robinson... her costume was honeybadger... for the Playboy Mansion Halloween Party...

Oval - yes but when ya got whisper quietness, a four tip will do until the oval is approved... but then again after Dave's nightmare Milltek issues, Eisennmen might be in the future...

Shame on you Ben. One person has an issue and your willing to abandon Milltek altogether. I run Milltek From the Turbo's straight to the Back with Zero fitment issues. In my opinion there isn't a better sounding system on the Market, Unless you like a really Loud system which this is not. Even without Cats Its not overly loud. So long as I keep my foot out of the Gas, in the morning I can leave for work without waking my Neighbors. However put my foot down and you know I'm there. Perfect for these Powerful Luxury Sedans. The choice is yours, but I wouldn't abandon Milltek for a few fitment issues that some may of had.................................

03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Damn that's all I could say^^^^^

Had BB on my 04 S4.. Not as "throaty" as Milltek, but a nice system on that car.

If anyone is aware of or looking for a good home for a well loved RS, let me know... I "need" one

this view makes me want one so badly

Quote Originally Posted by Elevens View Post
    SOLD - 2002 Audi S6 - RS6 front, H&R's, 18" OEM RS6

Mine installed without a hitch to the factory DP's, had some fitment issues also, after installing the catless Milltek downpipes. If i had to do it again, I would 'cause nothing else compares
    2003 RS 6______________________________________________
    Mugello Blue/Silver Interior/Wood Trim/Warm Weather Package/
    LED Tail lights/RNS-E/DVD Video/OEM S5 19's/Custom Painted Calipers/Full CAT-Less, Nonresonated Milltek/APR DV's/
    H-Sport Sway Bars/5 Bar FPR/ABT Aluminum pedals/MTM TCU Chip

-------Other Rides
    2007 Cadillac Escalade
    2007 Jeep Compass
    2006 Jeep Commander
    2006 Chevy Colorado Reg Cab
    -------