Thread: Palette's rs6

Palette's rs6

Hi all, I am looking at palettes car on a lot in Orangeville Ontario. Does anyone have contact info for him. Would like on know what the lot gave him and how old are the mtm tires? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Want to make a fair offer for the car. My email is lheramchuk@rogers.com

their ad on autotrader is listing the car with just the factory 18's and winter tires. Are you sure he didn't sell the MTM wheels separately?

He was looking for offers over 27k so if they got it for that including the MTM wheels they are looking to make a few k profit at 30k.
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

They are asking 30k plus 3 for the tires. I know he swapped out for an escalade. Can't see them making on both ends. Thanks.

Really? an Escalade?

Is this dealership warrantying the car at all after the sale? That's where the 3 grand extra for them factors in prolly (which is entirely kosher IMO).
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

Yes they will provide toe to toe warranty.

I will text him and ask him to check this thread...
    2013 Audi S8

Escalade?

wow
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

He had a 4 year warranty already on that car...there should be no cost as it was transferrable.
    ECU/TCU chip, Euro Recaro's, KW 3's, Wagners, Venair hoses, Dahlback diverters, Hotchkis sways, Phaeton ducts, lower spoilers, custom vent's in hood

wasn't this car stolen?

I belive it was, but the police found it parked somewhere and returned it to Palette, very little damage if at all, if I remember correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by 1sadavant View Post
    wasn't this car stolen?
    Yes. Stolen, recovered very quickly, undamaged. Sent to the dealer for almost a week and they went through it with a fine toothed comb and found nothing wrong.
    2013 Audi S8

So where's Corey for this thread?
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

I texted him and he said he would check in?
    2013 Audi S8

Checking in!

Glad to see everyone is doing well in my absence. LOL

Warranty company will not transfer over the warranty unless i sold it to the individual, which is not the case since i traded it in for Yes an Escalde which is more of a people mover and work truck for me right now. Hope to be getting into another Audi soon but looks like it wont happen for atleast 1.5 - 2 years and then it would be a a new model.

I am glad that the car is Purchased from someone local. Yes the car was a theft recovery but nothing was hurt on the car nor tampered with. I did get the insurance to replace the windshield and new keys and locks as well as do a full Oil and maintance inspection.

The car is in great shape and i know that the owner will be happy.

I will keep checking in guys. Miss this place already! But i do have the porsche to beat the snot out of when i feel the urge.
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's