Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FS: 2003 AUDI RS6 mechanically reconditioned - OBO

Post FS: 2003 AUDI RS6 mechanically reconditioned - OBO

I had this car for 2.5 years, mechanically reconditioned, meaning almost everything internally was replaced under warranty, now all replaced parts are under dealer warranty Here is video of the exhaust that is still on the car, stock one is available if needed. 97K now, car is parked, I can extend warranty if needed. I will consider any reasonable offer, no decided price, clean title

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Z5FTdfII18

Last edited by Audi-RS6; October 27th, 2011 at 04:34.
    www.WheelsGallery.com

All about wheels and cars.
    Free image gallery, sell or trade your wheels online.

Wreck on the title? Nice interior lights though...but that front end looks a bit crooked eh?...more a bit wonky looking at it, details? Nice to see the RSN-E in there.
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Quote Originally Posted by Audi-RS6 View Post
    meaning almost everything internally was replaced under warranty
    I'm sorry, but why would you ever say this??????
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

one wreck from prior owner, but does not say what for, cant find spot. Dealers dont know how to align bumper i guess

Quote Originally Posted by lswing View Post
    Wreck on the title? Nice interior lights though...but that front end looks a bit crooked eh?...more a bit wonky looking at it, details? Nice to see the RSN-E in there.
    www.WheelsGallery.com

So you know that you dont need to deal with broken or that about to brake down parts

I'm sorry, but why would you ever say this??????
    www.WheelsGallery.com

Quote Originally Posted by Audi-RS6 View Post
    So you know that you dont need to deal with broken or that about to brake down parts
    I rest my case...

There are so many parts in there, so many thousands, ugh, fixing some on Monday....

Sound's Sweeet.....................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

I don't think the bumper is 'wonky', if u have ever removed bumper, which for several DIY's it has to, the accent metal under headlight doesn't sit flush.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

I think front end looks fine. Sounds great. GLWS!!
    they call me Tank

what kind of exhaust? straight pipe? cats? mufflers?
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

The cars looks all good bro...GLWS !!

Is there a replacement car for you? Do tell. 8-)
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by Brav View Post
    what kind of exhaust? straight pipe? cats? mufflers?
    +1, details on the exhaust please!!
    Das Silberkugel - Eurocharged Stage 2/MTM/Level 10/Hotchkis/Koni/H&R
    2015 Ducati 1299S Panigale
    2014 Ducati Multistrada Granturismo

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    I don't think the bumper is 'wonky', if u have ever removed bumper, which for several DIY's it has to, the accent metal under headlight doesn't sit flush.
    Seriously? The front end of my car is perfectly flush. If you remove your bumper and put it on wrong then it won't be flush, but those headlights are bent in. Just saying, the front end of that car has hit something. It just seems to me like this guy is selling a beat up car, and the description and photos are a bit of a joke to me.

You can even see the lights don't sit flush on the sides, ummmmm......

I agree with you about the way he's advertising the car, but at least he's honest about it.

The bumper is fine. The headlights are mis-mounted. As you've said, they are turn inwards. For the record, it's hard to put on the bumper wrong. There's really only one way it works. You can see that the bumper is lining up fine with the fenders. The headlights give an illusion of making the whole thing look off.
    Seriously? The front end of my car is perfectly flush. If you remove your bumper and put it on wrong then it won't be flush, but those headlights are bent in. Just saying, the front end of that car has hit something. It just seems to me like this guy is selling a beat up car, and the description and photos are a bit of a joke to me.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Ok, take a deep breadth and R E L A X....
    The PO has been a member here for a while, and actually contributed a lot to the site with picture heavy DIY's...
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

All of you are a little off. Having had an RS6 for over 6 years from the beginning my front always looked off as the bumper came off for every damn repair and my dealer never got it together right till i made them send it to a body shop after 4 years and a zillion repairs and after they scratched a fender with an errant screw getting the bumper back on...my front fenders from a transmission replacement i think were knocked out of alignment which made the hood and lights look off. Bumper looked correct to fenders though but that's the only easy part (assuming you are smart enough to remove all the screws). When the engine comes out virtually nothing is supporting the fenders as all the frames are removed.

In these pics i think the lights are fine or very close but what you are not noticing is that the rubber seal/gasket that did come across the top of each light to seal to the hood (a little rubber flap facing back and upward) and the half round gasket into the corners appears to be ripped away and missing so that's making the gap with the fender more obvious but it is the failure of the gasket there not the light placement...its the aluminum accents that are not set correctly (too far forward at the center grill) which my techs always had a problem with too. Sorry but wait until your car has its front pulled say 5 or 6 times and an engine out two or three times and it will look off period. And you will stare at it a lot so I can say I would notice.... so to me his looks pretty good when looking at fenders to hood, hood to corners. He BADLY needs the correct front plate mount though. I agree with his comments on the internal parts too...i would have said the same about my old car..it was virtually new as everything had been replaced. I would rather that than nothing having been touched. Its just a matter of time folks.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Quote Originally Posted by mmaturo View Post
    He BADLY needs the correct front plate mount though...

The front license plate piece is EXPENSIVE for what it is...especially when you are looking to sell the car and not throw anymore cash into it.

Some states don't even require a front plate....

His car, like most modern Audis that have had the front clip off a few times for whatever reasons; just needs a little tweaking to get it looking right.
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon