Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: MTM RS6 with 38k miles + warranty

MTM RS6 with 38k miles + warranty

Most recent pic -

I've been debating for the past few weeks and I think it's time for me to sell this labor of love. I bought this car from Hoppen Motorsport two years ago and have spent more money than I am willing to admit on making it "right" again. At this point in time, its running perfect and my OCD is satisfied.

2003 RS6, gray with 2-tone light gray/black interior, carbon trim, ~37600 miles

Fidelity Platinum 5y/60k warranty with ~3y/~45k left

All factory recalls done (including recent fuel tank issue)

Full MTM conversion (~568hp+) - MTM568 turbos (recently rebuilt), fuel pump, lower comp HG, TCU, ECU (latest rev), DP + exhaust, Wagner intercoolers, silicone hoses

Fully built IPT transmission swap - tq converter, addtl. clutch plates, etc. I was told it can handle up to ~800lb/ft tq.

KWv3 suspension + Hotchkiss sway bar set

2 sets of wheels -
    Vorsteiner V105 19x9.5 (forged, very light) + Michelin Pilot Super Sport 275/35/19 (as shown in pic)
    "Sport Edition" 18x8.5 + Blizzak LM25 255/35/19 (winter setup)

35k major service (timing belt, water pump, etc) was done early at 30k miles by my own request as the car had been sitting in a garage for nearly a year when I first bought it. Front rotors were replaced within the last year (OEM), new brake pads too (EBC red). I am including all extra parts I have as well - original intercoolers, sway bars, set of BNIB rear OEM rotors, spare sensors (N75, etc), etc

I have lots of threads here with the various problems I encountered and solved with the car, most of which are common issues. Right now she is running absolutely perfect. As someone else mentioned in their FS thread - "All the demons have been exorcised". I can definitely claim the same about this car. There will surely be more things to address over the next few years but this is as good as it gets with an RS6. The only outstanding issues with the car are cosmetic - a few small dings and scratches.

I am asking $38,000. I know that may be sound high, but this is a rare RS6 and one of the few US models to get the full MTM conversion, and its still under a full warranty with low miles and many expensive modifications, countless OEM bugs worked out and preventative maintenance performed. Before I bought it, it was owned by the late Frank Beddor who was the original founder of the Quattro Club.

PM if interested. I am located in Pittsburgh, PA.

p.s. Did I mention it is fast? It is. It's very very fast.

Good luck with the sale. I bet you can't find a better RS6.. It looks stunning btw.

Not dogging your price, as I'm sure it's worth every penny. But all I could think of is the old In Living Color sketch of Cheap Pete.

Nice. I will consider selling the wheels and spare parts separately if needed to work out an agreeable price.

It is just my asking price for the car and everything it includes. I am open to offers.

With the money invested in that car, its worth every penny of the asking price. The price of my car Plus mods far exceeds $45K. And that's a Monster of a car. Good luck with the sale....................................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

Ugh, that is sweet. Glws what an example.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Damn, that thing is gorgeous........with a data sheet to back it up.

got a VIN?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    got a VIN?
    WUAPV64B53N905293

There should be a rear-bumper repair reported on a VIN search. Early this year, someone backed into it going about 2mph while pulling out of a parking spot. The car was parked and I saw it happen so I know it was minor. Everything was fully repaired - bumper cover replaced and painted to match.

I know it had the rear bumper cover replaced prior to my ownership and that repair job hadn't been done very well (alignment was a bit off, crappy paint) so in a way it was a blessing in disguise because it looks perfect now.

Added - #488
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Worth that money for sure, for the right buyer. All those upgrades, AND warranty... and low miles. you usually get one or the other. Love the wheels
    03 RS6 | Daytona Gray on black | KW V3 | Rotiform 19x10 Wheels | REVO ECU | MTM TCU | 170k miles and counting..
    "Some people play hard to get... I play hard to want."

What a knock-out! With all those mods (w/warranty) and those miles, that's a fair asking price. It certainly doesn't need anything else! GLWS. I'm sure you have your reasons, but I'd just keep that baby.

One thing: It looks Ebony in the image, yet the listing says Gray. Misprint or optical illusion?

It was an overcast day, the color is gray. I will try to get some more pics this weekend and post them up.

Sad to see it go. But interested what it goes for, got one about the same. Good luck, she's a beauty. Any more pics?
    03 rs6 dahlback 461 awd hp 530 tq. 12.2 118 gone
    01 rs4
    Rs6 avant loba 6sp

Jay, you and all your toys gonna be able to come out again dec. 3rd?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Ya ill be there.
    03 rs6 dahlback 461 awd hp 530 tq. 12.2 118 gone
    01 rs4
    Rs6 avant loba 6sp

39,200 miles today...

simply beautiful ! GLWS!
    Ex.: 2004 Audi RS6 C5 ABT, Milltek non-resonated, 19" RS4 B7 rims, RNS-E - SOLD
    2004 AUdi RS6 C5, SE exhaust, RNS-E, 19' original rims - SOLD
    Now :2009 Audi RS6 C6 - stock yet pretty fast