Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coolant leak

Thanks Max. I just remembered, been hearing about eliminating the secondary radiators, I'll search threads, but does anybody want to chime in?
    Ace/Edge TC - Tozo Trans - MTM TCU - REVO/ME7 tune - Wagner IC's w/ Venair Hoses - Aux Radiator delete - Hotchkis Sways - Hawk HPS Pads - Koni Sport Struts - Scroll KO4 Turbos - Devil's Own WM - 421whp/452wtq on Mustang Dyno - http://www.audirssix.com

Yeah, I took out the aux rads. when I did the timing belt and water pump. Not sure they are worth keeping even in a hot climate as the will heat soak the inter"coolers". More of an afterthought by Audi for the North American units in my opinion. Taking them out allows air to flow through the IC's instead of slowing down hitting a wall of heat. I bet it's worth a bit on the power side too. If spraying the IC's helps, I would think this would help a little as well. My 0.02

There are a couple of threads on here with pictures if you do a search.

(I know some may disagree with me, but I did not install the fog lights in the new bumper cover for the same reason. Airflow to the IC's. The fog lights are right in front of the most direct path to the IC's.)