Thread: Flood Salvage RS6 in North Jersey

Flood Salvage RS6 in North Jersey

Interesting...

https://www.iaai.com/Vehicles/Vehicl...52&RowNumber=0

What are the chances that someone from the forum grabs this and parts it out? I would be up for the SE exhaust if it's not damaged.

Anyone in North Jersey need hard parts and wants to take a look? Likely that other forum members that would help part this out.
    Topcat_92

its amazing how many RS6 got trashed from the floods
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Wow! Hurt's me to see so many RS's going down this way.............................
    03 RS6, VIPER ECU, MTM TCU, Milltek Full Catless Non Res setup from Turbos to the boxes(ROAR'S), H&R Coilovers, Hotchkiss ARB's, 19x10's with 275-30-19 PSS's at each corner, Kenwood 9960 Head unit, V1 Radar Locator. 517 Trans Rebuild, ScrollProducts Turbo Rebuild.

5 total that I can confirm in NJ
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

so sad ;(

Oh snap. The rims. Is that mmaturo's old car??? Flood with a twist of lemon?

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    5 total that I can confirm in NJ
    Five known in NJ, wow. I wonder how many in other states. Sad is right. Any way to get the VIN's into the RS6 site's database? Is it Ben who keeps that?

Interior and electrics probably shot... Engine, trans, etc could be rebuilt... Body, glass, wheels probably good... What would a flood damaged RS be worth?
    Topcat_92

Quote Originally Posted by topcat_92 View Post
    Five known in NJ, wow. I wonder how many in other states. Sad is right. Any way to get the VIN's into the RS6 site's database? Is it Ben who keeps that?

Interior and electrics probably shot... Engine, trans, etc could be rebuilt... Body, glass, wheels probably good... What would a flood damaged RS be worth?
    Yes, I keep it but only within the last 6 months or so have I been tracking the current location and one past location...and owners username
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by skribe View Post

Oh snap. The rims. Is that mmaturo's old car??? Flood with a twist of lemon?
    HA!!!!!!! Nope mine was Daytona and apparently did sell from the dealership i traded it in at so may be still around IL or Chicago. By as my sales guy said someone got a pretty well sorted out car as EVERYTHING was new. And all those years that I wanted my car to get flooded out. It is sad to see some many go this way instead of a blaze of glory.
    2012 R8 GT #275 Suzuka, 2014 RS7 Suzuka/Lunar Silver, 2013 RS5 Suzuka/Lunar Silver
    2000 Audi TT Neiman Marcus Edition #47, 1960 Cadillac Eldorado Biarritz Convertible
    Past...03 RS6, 10 S5 Cabriolet, 00 NMTT #25, 94 Audi Cabriolet

Derp. I knew that. I've seen your car!!!