Thread: RS6 Trance Sessions - LIV

Beware RS6 Trance Sessions - LIV

Another week, another trance session.
    Here is RS6 Trance Sessions - LIV. I got the idea of using LIV because I saw a YouTube video of Sultan & Shepard playing live in this Miami nightclub.

We got a great show for you this week. It starts a bit deeper than you might be used to, but the BPMs rise fast within a couple of tracks. Hope you all in the northern hemisphere had a great Summer, as the Winter fast approaches.

I am starting the transition from 256 to 320 to allow for better sound quality. From this episode going forward you will see a mix of both until full transition has been accomplished.

Track 4 on this week's episode was sent to me on CD-R, and I think it might have been mis-labeled. The first person to correctly identify this track, will receive a nice detailing kit from Detailers Domain. My thank you for helping out.

Enjoy....... Have Fun......

Tracklist: Download Tracks

01 - Chicane - Deep (Moogmonkey Rework)
    02 - The Madison & Simon J Featuring Aelyn - Angel (Willem De Roo Remix)
    03 - Gareth Emery Featuring Ashley Wallbridge - Mansion
    04 - Aly & Fila Featuring Jwaydan - Pure Love (Club Mix)
    05 - Andy Moor Featuring Sue McLaren - Fight The Fire (Club Mix)
    06 - Roger Shah - Openminded (Intro Club Mix)
    07 - FKN Featuring Jahala - Why (Aly & Fila Remix)
    08 - Aimoon - Light And Shade
    09 - Armin Van Buuren Presents Gaia - Status Excessu D
    10 - Hannah - Falling Away (Armin Van Buuren Remix)

Contest Rules:
    1. If contest winner is USA resident s/he will receive detailing kit (kit total value around $100).
    2. If contest winner is non-USA resident, I will inquire with Phil if kit can be sent overseas. If not, winner will receive other form of compensation in the amount of $100 via paypal.

I have done a search, and I think Track Nr. 4 isn't mis-labeled. That's my vote anyway

Thanks a lot, again, for some really nice music. For sure it's getting darker and colder here, but this week has been magnificent with a lot of sunshine.

My suggestion this week:

Heart of Stone - Carlo Calabro - Heart of Stone (feat. Tiff Lacey) - EP

RS6.com Owner and Admin. The PRISM of RS6.com - Click here to send me an e-mail

RS6 Trance Sessions always brings you the latest on the Trance scene around the world folks.

Thanks for your suggestions as always Erik. On many occasions I don't even have those tracks.
    Keep it coming....
    We welcome other folk's suggestions as well.