Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Mid-Atlantic Dyno Day: December 3rd, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving to everybody, and to everyone thats coming, if you could either post on here, pm me, or text me that you are coming next weekend, that would be great.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Unfortunately, Jerry won't be able to remote tune this weekend because A. their backup tuning case or "football" is down, and B. Jerry will be in san diego tuning some guys cars. If there is interest, i can try and get EPL to send me a football for this weekend. Otherwise, its looking like it'll just be a dyno day, with a cruise at the end, maybe to an establishment that can sell us some dinner...and beer...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Josh I can get Dion's football. Only stage 1/2 flashes I'm told, Jerry won't be able to custom, file flashes only
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    Unfortunately, Jerry won't be able to remote tune this weekend because A. their backup tuning case or "football" is down, and B. Jerry will be in san diego tuning some guys cars. If there is interest, i can try and get EPL to send me a football for this weekend. Otherwise, its looking like it'll just be a dyno day, with a cruise at the end, maybe to an establishment that can sell us some dinner...and beer...
    Do we know whom???
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Nope....

is that from jerry? or dion?

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    Josh I can get Dion's football. Only stage 1/2 flashes I'm told, Jerry won't be able to custom, file flashes only

stage 2 is what ron would want, it deletes secondary o2's

Right, but Ron doesn't want to replace his GIAC tune. Ron would have to run eurocharged stage 2. I think he is adamant about keeping his tune. Also if rons ECu is hard chipped, then no shot. And of course he would have to pay $500.00, as per Jerry for a stage 2. I spoke with Jerry, but honestly unless it's really needed I don't want to be responsible for downloading flashes, when Jerry promised the guys in SD he would not be distracted for the whole day. Has anyone suggested they wanted a stage 1 or 2? I know Ehab said he wanted it.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Well thats one, i bet there will be more.

Not adamant about keeping it, cause it sucks to have to look at a CEL all the time, I just like the power delivery. Would love to find a low/mid hard hitting tune with more flexibility. If I could find some way to store my flash so I could sell it, than I would switch as well.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Is Ehab even going?
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq

He seems about 50-70% likely, is ur tune a flash or a chip?

I really wanted to come to this event, but had to take the RS6 in for service:
    1. Seal for the transmission pan started to leak; getting that piece replaced;
    2. Replacing rotors and pads all around

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    I really wanted to come to this event, but had to take the RS6 in for service:
    1. Seal for the transmission pan started to leak; getting that piece replaced;
    2. Replacing rotors and pads all around
    Its not till saturday.........

It's a flash
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq

Good news. The football is in play. IF you are getting a Eurocharged flash, i need you to call Eurocharged with your vin and mods and put down either a deposit or a full payment so they can write the tunes and load them on the laptop. This needs to be done ASAP.

Josh, I am not in a position to buy a tune at the moment. I'm just gonna throw my car on the dyno and see what it does. Maybe I'll get lucky and find someone who can just code out the O2 sensors on my current setup.
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq

That isn't likely, Ron. The only people that could code out your o2 sensors is GIAC, and that would cost more money. I won't be here for the next one, but i will still organize it while I'm over there. You can always get it done next time...

Quote Originally Posted by na1mt View Post
    Josh, I am not in a position to buy a tune at the moment. I'm just gonna throw my car on the dyno and see what it does. Maybe I'll get lucky and find someone who can just code out the O2 sensors on my current setup.