Thread: RS6 side skirts.......Where to buy?

RS6 side skirts.......Where to buy?

I am searching for a set of RS6 side skirts; its my understanding they will bolt up to my S6. Does anyone know where I can purchase a set (aside from OEMplus; which wants $1,700 for them)?

Have you put the part numbers into genuine?
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Also, try eBay.de
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

OEM plus is about 2-3x more than they should be...
    They do run specials here and there for 10-15% discount...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

I am also interested in a supplier. Not to threadjack streets, but my passenger side has had a small crack in it since late winter last year when my wife underestimated the size of a snowbank as she turned into it. We sat down for a little talk after that one.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    I am also interested in a supplier. Not to threadjack streets, but my passenger side has had a small crack in it since late winter last year when my wife underestimated the size of a snowbank as she turned into it. We sat down for a little talk after that one.
    Either the sit down or the pull out the check book, honey...
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Maybe try www.shokan.com

There was an RS6 being parted out this past summer up in MASS...the front and rear bumper were spoken for but I don't think the side skirts were taken. I'll get the shop's phone number up if I can find it.
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

Quote Originally Posted by 4everRS View Post
    ...We sat down for a little talk after that one.
    LOL- I bet it was a very little talk or her skirt would probably stay down for much longer...;0
    Last edited by MaxRS6; September 16th, 2011 at 18:10.
    210K miles rolled

Shokan had one recently, but alas; RS6 parts go wicked quick. Are there any other Audi part-out shops?

Ok, got my side skirts (OEM, brand new, $800)....... So I went for the door blades; Com'on son, $600 dealer cost? Guys, what are those blades made of, Unicorn horns?

Where did you find these for 800? And did that include the filler panel underside?

Quote Originally Posted by streetsoffire View Post
    Ok, got my side skirts (OEM, brand new, $800)....... So I went for the door blades; Com'on son, $600 dealer cost? Guys, what are those blades made of, Unicorn horns?

A little talk...hahahahahaha...better yet....the checkbook coming out. So all during that conversation she was thinking about going to the jewelry store with his checkbook to make up for having the nerve to talk to her about a crack in something like a side skirt on a little snow that according to her prolly should not have been where it was in the first place.....and why didn't Audi think of these things and build it better on a car that cost so much. Hahahahahahahahaahahahahaha.....qGood luck.
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Winter wheels and RS6 side skirts........painfully awaiting RS6 flat door blades.

your wagon look's good,what sides wheels you runing.

I'm sure they're about £60 each new ..
    www.Unit 20.org
    martin@unit20.org
    Home of all things for the RS6 .....

Quote Originally Posted by streetsoffire View Post

winter wheels and rs6 side skirts........painfully awaiting rs6 flat door blades.
    nice!!!

W>
    2003 RS6 Mugello Blue - mods? Whatever Ben does....