Thread: Vag com help

Vag com help

Guys i need a little help here. I cleared a code #0455 which is an emission code, After i did that my Speedometer is now reading in Miles from KM how do i change it back to KM, kind of had to drive around with Lead foot here and it says 100kph on the Highway and i look down and I’m doing 60 so i push the throttle more.
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's

well, well, well...how are you Corey...glad to see you still have the beast. As for changing mph/km, if you dont get an answer, ross-tech is pretty quick w/ responses, just email them your issue
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Quote Originally Posted by speedtrapped View Post
    well, well, well...how are you Corey...glad to see you still have the beast. As for changing mph/km, if you dont get an answer, ross-tech is pretty quick w/ responses, just email them your issue
    Where am i going? This place needs BALL BUSTERS like me LOL

Thanks!! BTW got any # for us?
    2004 Black/Black,EPL Tune *** 0-60 in 3.5 seconds SOLD :( - - 2002 TT Porsche 724WHP 10.43@139mph/ Motor build in progress. looking for 9's