Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Downpipes!!

That's silence, damn auto correct iPad function
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

I know how you feel, I already have two unresolved purchases from Greg ($2k) and then I bought the RS6 517 torque converter he had listed, not realizing this was his new Ebay ID. I did receive the tq converter, at least. No luck yet in a resolution on the previous issues.

Quote Originally Posted by na1mt View Post
    Okay....so even though Ebay said upfront that they will not let me know the outcome of this case, they had me direct them to the thread on this site that linked ttrs6 to the sale items on ebay. After seeing the thread here he advised me that "shill" bidding is taken very seriously by Ebay and that I should also go to police with this blatant example. Was also told to ask for a complete refund and that if he did not comply that Ebay would refund me 100% of my money back. So case closed for me. So.....do not buy from audiparts4you, ttrs6 or dmtechnik. Their websites are SSPtuning.com and iwanttogofast.net. They have all proven to be crooks.
    03 Audi RS6
    99 Porsche 996 Carrera
    01 Audi S4 Casa Avant
    95 Audi S6 Avant SOLD
    95 Audi S6 rs2'd SOLD
    01 A6 2.7T SOLD

Okay....so even though Ebay said upfront that they will not let me know the outcome of this case, they had me direct them to the thread on this site that linked ttrs6 to the sale items on ebay. After seeing the thread here he advised me that "shill" bidding is taken very seriously by Ebay and that I should also go to police with this blatant example. Was also told to ask for a complete refund and that if he did not comply that Ebay would refund me 100% of my money back. So case closed for me. So.....do not buy from audiparts4you, ttrs6 or dmtechnik. Their websites are SSPtuning.com and iwanttogofast.net. They have all proven to be crooks.
    Glad to hear you are all set! If you had time though a police report will be really nice and their internet fraud (or whatever it is called there) department will like to hear about it. Even if nothing comes of it criminally - the hassle they will endure may make them think twice about trying to blatantly rip people off.
    -Greg
    2003 RS6

Someone should post this on audizine
    91' NSX Turbo 700whp/550tq
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq
    09' R8 :-)

Someone should post this on audizine
    Ill do so.

For the record, I've only heard bad things about Greg from very reliable sources.
    www.StrictlyEuros.com

After reporting that scumbag Greg Lewsza to Ebay..... and the Audizine thread went up I got a refund in my paypal. Soooo no downpipes but money back... could have been drawn out so I guess I got lucky. Amazing that even though both parties know about the threads neither one has tried to respond in any way. His last name says it all.......LEW.....SZA. When his descendents got off the boat at Ellis island they tagged em way back then....lol. So he is just living up to his namesake I guess. Hope I run into him one day.
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq

.. and the Audizine thread went up I got a refund in my paypal.
    got a link?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

It's on the model line b5/s4 chatterbox section of the forum
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq

It's on the model line b5/s4 chatterbox section of the forum
    why there?????

http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...om-SSP-on-Ebay
    Last edited by ben916; September 14th, 2011 at 04:19.
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    Because thats what discopotato drives and he is well known and respected on his inputs and information. Also I would guess its probably one of the busier sections of the whole site.
    they call me Tank

Wow.....even after I gave them all the information which clearly pointed out the fact that this guy shill bid the auctions....he has a whole new slew of auctions up....guess that's why they call it evil bay.
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq

Not surprised, all mighty $ to eBay.
    Ebony/Black, DBR Stage 3 race kit, -SOLD :( 996TT Proto 650 basically a sardine can with a rocket attached to the back...11' CTS-V, 540/579RWP hehehehe ;)

Wow.....even after I gave them all the information which clearly pointed out the fact that this guy shill bid the auctions....he has a whole new slew of auctions up....guess that's why they call it evil bay.
    You mean all the chipped s4/a6 2.7 ecu's and rs6 tranny? Yeah, saw that yesterday.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    You mean all the chipped s4/a6 2.7 ecu's and rs6 tranny? Yeah, saw that yesterday.
    Yup.....that's him.
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq

.... with people that have a little more integrity than this bunch.
    I hope you are not referring to all of us RS6 owners that are quite stand up fellas!!!!!
    One bad apple does not mean a bad tree.

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    I hope you are not referring to all of us RS6 owners that are quite stand up fellas!!!!!
    One bad apple does not mean a bad tree.
    Nene.....you should re-read that entire first post and then get back to me on that comment.
    03' RS6 550ish bhp/tq