Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Etka 7.1

Etka 7.1

I decided on a simpler way to distribute ETKA, rather than sending out copies. I have uploaded the file here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cd11dbe/n/ETKA.zip

Once downloaded, unzip and burn the contents of the folder to a DVD-R/RW.

When on the install screen, on the lower left corner, Select Install option 1, 2, then 3. You do this by clicking the drop down arrow on the button. This will install hardlock and the drivers. Hardlock is a program that allows ETKA to run on your pc. Install will take about 45 minutes.

Finally, never update to 667. It will ask you every time you open.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by JSRS6; August 19th, 2011 at 12:49.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

What version is this one?
    Thanks
    2003 Rs6 Mugello/Ebony Eurocharged/APR R1 DV's/RNS-E/KW-v3/Hotchkis/Full Milltek Cat-less/Apikol IC's/D.O. water-meth/ 6 speed SOLD!! Next???

updated. 7.1
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Thanks and I knew we kept you around for something..;0
    210K miles rolled

Nice ! Thanks for sharing...

Sticky please.
    SOLD ! 2003 RS6 Mugello/Silver -MTM
    2001 allroad 6-speed (300K+), 1992 Mercedes-Benz 500E, 2007 Mercedes-Benz CLK63, 2010 BMW X3, 1986 16V Scirocco, 2005 Mercedes E55 Wagon

um, how did that website allow you to put up 1.9G of zipped data?
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Well, I searched for free large file hosting, and this was the best option. The file stays up as long as it's downloaded at least every 90 days. Anonymous uploads only last 7 days. 2gb max file size. 500gb storage cap. Oh, and it has a rewards program. Not that I think it will ever reach it, but every 1000 downloads of files over 300mb on the site that I put up, I get $25. I'm not holding my breath.

And no problem. I was about to send out a DVD, and I thought "there has to be an easier way!"

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    $25
    ...that and another $20 and you could get a ham sandwich...

Anyway, IF you post on AZ, I will hunt you down....
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Quote Originally Posted by JSRS6 View Post
    I decided on a simpler way to distribute ETKA, rather than sending out copies. I have uploaded the file here:

http://www.filefactory.com/file/cd11dbe/n/ETKA.zip

Once downloaded, unzip and burn the contents of the folder to a DVD-R/RW.

When on the install screen, on the lower left corner, Select Install option 1, 2, then 3. You do this by clicking the drop down arrow on the button. This will install hardlock and the drivers. Hardlock is a program that allows ETKA to run on your pc. Install will take about 45 minutes.

Finally, never update to 667. It will ask you every time you open.

Enjoy.
    thanks a lot
    nice find and very useful

I can't take all the credit. Ben sent me my copy.

Josh, I am apparently an idiot. Can you instruct me how to download this file? It won't let me click on it. On the bright side, there are several other things on the page that I could download that are completely useless to me.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Go to the bottom of the page and click slow download(read free) enter the captcha, and download.

Doesn't run on 64-bit windoze installs. Damn!

Andrew, you have a Mac as well? I run etka in win7 32 ult via vmware fusion on my mbp. If you need win 7 32bit ultimate, I can host it for you.

Kyle, did you figure it out?

Yeah, I run win7 via bootcamp on a MacBook pro...

Virtual machines don't work correctly with a particular piece of software I need to occasionally run, and my bootcamp install is 64bit.

No worries though, I'm just going to install etka on one of my kids' crappy lappys

Thanks for sharing!

You can set up another partition, much smaller, and load win 7 32 bit just for etka with bootcamp...

The nerd in me thinks this is appropriate for the thread
    http://xkcd.org/949/
    2003 Daytona/Silver RS6