Thread: Fcp discount

Fcp discount

15% off and free ground shipping over orders of $99.

Use code EURO15.

Www.fcpeuro.com

Www.fcpgroton.com

Www.fcpimport.com
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

Dammit Josh. I just got a shipping confirmation on my new front lower rear control arms for $114 each (free shipping). This site has them for $99 before discount. Great Price!
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Sorry Kyle, just got it in the mail today. Yeah, and 8 coil packs for 179 before discount...and free shipping. If anyone is about to buy some. They also have tb kits...450 before discount...
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

J,
    You got wheel bearing kits for front and rear for the RS6? I'd love to get my hands on those.

I've heard these coilpacks work better.

http://www.ecstuning.com/Volkswagen-...1.8T/ES279618/

Genuine has them for 15.12 each. You need to trim a peice of rubber to fit right, and you could use hold down if you like.
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

Quote Originally Posted by nene View Post
    J,
    You got wheel bearing kits for front and rear for the RS6? I'd love to get my hands on those.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/OEM-Audi-VW-Fron...-/180698533702