Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C5 RS6 Front Bumper

C5 RS6 Front Bumper

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	user33185_pic16974.jpg 
Views:	1337 
Size:	23.6 KB 
ID:	11628
    On the front bumper: There are two circular shapes on either side of the location for the license plate. would someone tell me what they are, and if there is a part number for them? My OEM RS6 bumper (from the dealer) came with two holes there, and I would like to hunt down the 'caps' or whatever they are......

They are for parking sensors, there are four on my UK car on the front bumper, 2 beside the licence plate and 1 each outer corner. Check ebay for audi parking sensors, you could probably get some used ones and plug them in to fill the holes.

Us spec rs6's don't have the sensors, they are plugged, but it doesn't seem as though the plugs are able to be removed
    Avus Silver RS6 - Viper Stage 2 ECU/TCU - Water/Meth Injection - Frozen Rotors - Hbars - clear corners - Hella smoked tails - gutted precats

ETKA doesn't have the part number for the front

The rears are 7H0919275EGRU - $79 each
    SOLD - 03 RS6 Avus (905355)
    Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

Ben, I can vouch for that. Yesterday, i was bored, and looked at every page in EKTA for the RS6!
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

To me, it is kinda stupid that ETKA doesn't have all the parts...

So streetsoffire got an RS6 front bumper without the front plugs:
    1. It is either a EURO version or
    2. Someone didn't order the plugs because they couldn't find the part number...

I bet the stealership would know... for a price...

Current - 03 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 double cab - the YETI, lifted, winched, snorkeled, lockered, skidded, geared

My front bumper is off the car right now so I can look at it from the inside tonight and see if the cap is removable or possibly the U.S. version has the cap molded in. If so, you may be able to try one of those places like bumperplugs.com and see if they have something that will work.
    2003 White RS6 2013 Midnight Blue S5
    2013 Daytona RS5 2x944 Turbo's 1974 911 w/'91 3.6ltr motor
    Roy, WA

Ben, i don't think the stealership would have the pn, as i inquired about the drivers side memory buttons at my local dealership, and when he looked at it in ETKA, it came up with the same error as i get when i look at that part on my computer...ended up getting a replacement really cheap on ebay off an allroad, indistinguishable from original.
    Avus RS 6, RNS-E/BT/RVC, Eurocharged/MTM, SuperSports, PSS9/Hotchkis, SS Lines/EBC Reds, FMU/BMC, Sportec vents, 007's, 9500ci, Black Optics/Headlights/Trim/Rims, CC; coming soon: stage 3 snow meth

You RS6 guys are on top of your game......it is a Euro version bumper (not so good for me cuz now I have those godforsaken holes). The holes are for parking sensors. The dealer said there are no caps, hence no part numbers. My Audi dealer did offer to sell me the parking sensors to mount in the holes (which is akin to putting an airbag equipped steering wheel in a car that didn't come with airbags).
    hahnmgh63: Please let me know what you find out; I guess my only other options are the the bumperplugs.com or have the holes filled before painting.......

Quote Originally Posted by streetsoffire View Post
    You RS6 guys are on top of your game......it is a Euro version bumper (not so good for me cuz now I have those godforsaken holes). The holes are for parking sensors. The dealer said there are no caps, hence no part numbers. My Audi dealer did offer to sell me the parking sensors to mount in the holes (which is akin to putting an airbag equipped steering wheel in a car that didn't come with airbags).
    hahnmgh63: Please let me know what you find out; I guess my only other options are the the bumperplugs.com or have the holes filled before painting.......
    Why in the hell would a US dealership find and purchase a Euro version of a front bumper that was never offered on a US RS6?!?!?
    Oh and for all you naysayers - the first RS6 that I drove (a lemon law return) had front parking sensors...because it was squawking up a huge mess as I pulled in front first into a parking spot

ben916: I know, right? I have been pondering that same thought for a few days. This has got to be one of the few times when I DIDN"T want the Euro version of car modding......

Name:	plug..jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	11643Sorry I'm late but this is what I found and below is a picture. The plug has a large backing plate behind it and has the part # 4B3 807 143 left and 4B3 807 144 right but a search of Genuine and World Impex doesn't show anything and a ETKA search came up with no answers. On the backing plate was also stamped Zender Automotive systems.
    Roy, WA

Quote Originally Posted by hahnmgh63 View Post

Name:	plug..jpg 
Views:	306 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	11643Sorry I'm late but this is what I found and below is a picture. The plug has a large backing plate behind it and has the part # 4B3 807 143 left and 4B3 807 144 right but a search of Genuine and World Impex doesn't show anything and a ETKA search came up with no answers. On the backing plate was also stamped Zender Automotive systems.
    Well I found the plug on ETKA (page 807-00 #15) - now we have the part number but I think there is something missing off the end of the part number, like I had listed above, maybe a color code?

I was going to say that maybe the part number is on the actual part and Mark confirmed that...
    Wade and I found that out on another part that seemed to be missing from his car but present on mine...

Ben, Genuine lists the part #'s you showed, #15 ( N90218403 ) as the license plate bracket screws.
    Roy, WA

Mark, which ETKA are you using?
    I am on 7.1

Name:	Front Bumper..jpg 
Views:	377 
Size:	104.9 KB 
ID:	11645

Hello, i'm doing a Rs6 rear bumper conversion on my S6. The conversion kit is from OEMplus. However, kit didnt come with the fake parking sensor plugs. i saw this thread. Is the parts number for the fake plugs 7H0919275EGRU??

Quote Originally Posted by ben916 View Post
    ETKA doesn't have the part number for the front

The rears are 7H0919275EGRU - $79 each
    Quote Originally Posted by cherohala View Post
    Hello, i'm doing a Rs6 rear bumper conversion on my S6. The conversion kit is from OEMplus. However, kit didnt come with the fake parking sensor plugs. i saw this thread. Is the parts number for the fake plugs 7H0919275EGRU??
    According to ETKA, the part is the real part, hence the $79 bucks for it...

Mark had this post - The plug has a large backing plate behind it and has the part # 4B3 807 143 left and 4B3 807 144 right but a search of Genuine and World Impex doesn't show anything and a ETKA search came up with no answers.

These damn plugs are cuckoo... No one can find them...

Might I suggest

210K miles rolled